Damn Peace Stalker glitch

Anyone got any tips about getting this glitchy trophy? I've completed the Police Station level multiple times without ever firing a shot (I know about not shooting out the skylight) but it never pops.

For people who had this glitch did you ever get the trophy eventually? Do I just have to keep replaying the level over and over till it eventually pops?

I thought it glitched on me but then I realized I had shot the camera in the morgue. I didn't even think about it, it was just a reflex. Are you sure you didn't do the same mistake? It is pretty obvious to shoot it because you have to go to the center of the morgue next to the bodies. I had to replay almost the whole level to beat that part without firing a bullet. Damn... But I got it then.

I played this when it first came out and lots of trophies glitched on me...I just read that there was a 69mb patch so I deleted my game save, fired up my game and completed the first mission WITHOUT even pulling my gun out...no trophy....

Seriously, what is up with this game? No point in trying for the other glitched ones and wasting my time...my first playthrough was on hard but I read it may interfere with trophies so did this on normal...why is not recognising I never shot a bullet?

I do not draw the pistol at all...but when he grabs someone and knocks them out then he changes to have the gun selected in his inventory which makes me think he uses it to knock them out...have watched a video of someone getting the trophy and they draw the gun but do not shoot...seems mine is utterly glitched...

So I have done the police level 6 times now...deleted gamedata, deleted savedata, unplugged the internet and not signed into PSN and completed the police level without shooting and no trophy...I have saved it after the tutorial and quit the game and redone it just in case it was thinking the part of shooting the lights in the tutorial was counting towards shooting but nah still no trophy...

I simply do not get why this is not unlocking...I'll try on another account on my PS3...but of course that is no use...

Is this related to anything uplay?

Retried it last night...deleted gamedata and save data again and this time chose Hard...trophy pinged...is the requirement of the trophy on Hard?

I doubt that, I just done it on Hard without even pulling the gun out and no trophy.

Just did it twice on hard, only knocked out the PC guy at the end, two shots were fired by an enemy, never drew my gun, and still no trophy. I've deleted saves and gamedata both times. I'm going to try it once more without the update data installing.

EDIT: Ok, this is ridiculous. If I don't install the update, I can't even start the first mission. This is just plain stupid.

Edited by klown_slayer
Update

I know its weird...I can't see the factor that stops the trophy unlocking...my first playthrough on Hard...no trophy...MANY repeat attempts on Normal..no trophy...retry on Hard...trophy unlocks...

I tried everything...patch...no patch...no PSN etc but nothing seemed to work...when my trophy did unlock I didn't do anything different to other attempts...

I too has had this trophy glitch on me, I also have a theory on why the trophy may not be unlocking, have all of you alerted a guard and he fired on you with his gun? Maybe the trophy is misleading and is actually suppose to read "Beat the level without any gun from anyone being fired"

I haven't tried doing this because after this trophy didn't unlock for me I just rage quit.

Edited by Qu1ck57r1k3

I too has had this trophy glitch on me, I also have a theory on why the trophy may not be unlocking, have all of you alerted a guard and he fired on you with his gun? Maybe the trophy is misleading and is actually suppose to read "Beat the level without any gun from anyone being fired"

I haven't tried doing this because after this trophy didn't unlock for me I just rage quit.

If you watch the vids on YT you will see players pulling their guns out but not firing AND getting shot at and they still get the trophy.

I think I got shot at in my playthrough where I got this trophy...maybe you can test the theory...

If you watch the vids on YT you will see players pulling their guns out but not firing AND getting shot at and they still get the trophy.

I think I got shot at in my playthrough where I got this trophy...maybe you can test the theory...

I'll get around to it in June after I get my next platinum next month.

Just got it. As soon as I finished the CIA training and the police station mission started, I saved to Slot0, quit and loaded from level select. Ran through without saving at all, got shot at 3 times, hit twice, didn't set off any alarms, and BING! Trophy popped a few seconds after I made it to the van. Still pisses me off how poorly the put this rerelease together. Go to hell, Ubisoft.

Just got it. As soon as I finished the CIA training and the police station mission started, I saved to Slot0, quit and loaded from level select. Ran through without saving at all, got shot at 3 times, hit twice, didn't set off any alarms, and BING! Trophy popped a few seconds after I made it to the van. Still pisses me off how poorly the put this rerelease together. Go to hell, Ubisoft.

after reading this, maybe we have to go through the level in one go from the exact start to finish with no reloads or deaths. I'll test it out over the summer.

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I can confirm this method! I was never able to earn this trophy until I saw your method. The three gold trophies + one silver trophy at the end of the game also glitched for me twice. So, when these trophies and Peace Stalker glitch on you, try this method out!

I'll now go for the three gold trophies (Immune, Passive Agression and Stealth Operative) and the silver trophy (Urband Legend) again. I hate this game and will try it again in one run. Let's hope for the best!

• 10 months later...

You, sir, deserve a medal. This method works like a charm. Thank you

• 1 year later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Got mine while doing my first playthrough and had to reload a lot as I went along (because I suck) and the trophy popped up with no issues. Never take your pistol out for any reason (when you're told to shoot out the skylights because of smoke, ignore that, also don't shoot cameras). Melee people by sneaking up behind them and hitting R1. Don't grab/interrogate anyone. 

Edited by MRxLazy