Adrenaline Rush

SaberBlade

Anyone got a clue on how to get this? I've been letting civilians see me, and when they rush for an alarm go after them and knock out. Doesn't seem to be doing me any good. Also tried letting enemies with guns see me then kill them, but they ignore the alarm and just try shooting me.

--

For anyone who is having trouble with this trophy, use the CIA HQ level to walk up to civilians and allow them to see you. The moment you see any type of reaction from them, knock them out (don't grab, just hit).

Example: Once you come off the elevator for the first time, follow the civilian (who goes from one room across the hall into another) and he'll stop and just stare at a wall. Get close, then get his attention (jump on the spot, walk into him) and when he turns, wait for reaction then hit him. Do the same with the guys in blue and other civilians.

Edited by SaberBlade

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone got a clue on how to get this? I've been letting civilians see me, and when they rush for an alarm go after them and knock out. Doesn't seem to be doing me any good. Also tried letting enemies with guns see me then kill them, but they ignore the alarm and just try shooting me.

I've done it with civilians and with armed guys... But the armed ones will only run for the alarm if you attack someone else first (like a civilian). A good place to do this is in the second and third level, the CIA HQ level.

What I did was I would alert the enemy and run together with him all the way to the alarm. When he lifted his arm to push the button I would knock him out.

Don't know is there better ways, but I got mine on "Georgian Defense Ministry".

There's at least 4 or 5 opportunities where to get guards run to alarm. Can't remember all, but some tips:

1. When encountering first enemy when entering to the room from balcony. Have a save here. Run to the guard when he is near to the alarm. He should spot u, and go for alarm (might need few tries). Then u can nicely knock out him from side with one hit (or grab, I guess those count also if grabs and knocks down).

2. Right on next room where is two guards, wait on the dark area where the patrolling guard comes. When he stops right next to u, shoot him to head. Other guard from near comes check him, after that he runs to alarm. Take him out.

3. After the driver part, to the kitchen (after next balcony), when the guard comes from other room to the kitchen and starts talking to em, shoot once next to the guard, he should go for the alarm (alarm is behind the door from where the guard comes, so don't shoot before the door has closed or no one can access to the alarm). - After knocking him down, knock the chefs also, that they wont go for alarms later.

There's now three already. The level offers some other opportunities in other places also, just keep checking walls for alarms, and looking for good places to create situations where guards actually goes for alarm, not that they start shooting you.

If can't find new places where to get em, just finish the level to the end, that those what you got so far count. Then after next level loads up, from level select just choose same level again and goes with same tactic as long as the trophy pops.

And as the trophy description says, 'put down 10 enemies...' - so civilians won't count. As far as I tried to keep count when going for this trophy, they didn't count.

And if plays this level from start to end couple of times, there's the driver, and as he is counted for victim, can go for Friendly Chats trophy if still doesn't have it. Also some computers with data sticks for Cyber Warfare trophy (tho this ain't the level with most computers).

After the kitchen part, there's also possible to take 2 guys by jumping for Surgical Strike trophy (Yeah, Chinese Embassy has more places for this trophy, but still worth it if doesn't have it yet).

Couple of locked doors for Field Agent trophy. Also first part of level has 7 unguarded cameras, so going for Privacy Matters trophy in this level is good one.

Well now it little moved to other trophies also, but for people who still are missing most of these trophies, Georgian Defense Ministry is really good level in the end for trophies.

Edited by Mixed

actually i want to ask about count of mission select , if i did in ministry 2 times , and finish it mission , and reload the stage , and do it again , thats still count or no ?

thx b4

Yep, if you finish the mission it saves your progress - reloading the same mission again let's you farm the trophies you still need.

Got the trophy. You don't need to do anything special, just let a civilian see you and when he runs, knock him out. I got it by accident as a guy turned unexpectedly and the music changed, then I knocked him out. Trophy popped.

i did with civilianz many times but the trophies didn come out :confused:

but theres some1 said civillian not enemy and isnt count as a enemy , so i just do it with the enemy :think:

i did with civilianz many times but the trophies didn come out :confused:

but theres some1 said civillian not enemy and isnt count as a enemy , so i just do it with the enemy :think:

The guy has to run for the alarm as sometimes they'll run for a corner. Example, two guys in the CIA just before you get the gun. The first guy often hides in a corner, the second guy runs for the alarm. So it may not be every civilian.

Alright, I've beaten this game three times, (I went Normal to Hard, and then back to Normal), and this trophy still refuses to pop. The last two times I played through, I let all the civilians see me in the CIA HQ, ran with them to the alarm, and right as they raised their arm, I knocked them out. I have also replayed the CIA level two times completely through after beating the game for the third time, again running with the civilians to the alarm and knocking them out before they hit it, and still, nothing. Are we 100% positive that civilians count for this, or do I need to mix up my strategy and go after guards?

EDIT: Never mind, I did Mixed's method on the Georgian Defense Ministry level and I got the trophy two times through the level. So, for anyone reading this, I don't think civilians count towards Adrenaline Rush.

Edited by DEUCOtheDEUCE

Alright, I've beaten this game three times, (I went Normal to Hard, and then back to Normal), and this trophy still refuses to pop. The last two times I played through, I let all the civilians see me in the CIA HQ, ran with them to the alarm, and right as they raised their arm, I knocked them out. I have also replayed the CIA level two times completely through after beating the game for the third time, again running with the civilians to the alarm and knocking them out before they hit it, and still, nothing. Are we 100% positive that civilians count for this, or do I need to mix up my strategy and go after guards?

EDIT: Never mind, I did Mixed's method on the Georgian Defense Ministry level and I got the trophy two times through the level. So, for anyone reading this, I don't think civilians count towards Adrenaline Rush.

how many u knock out the gaurd in ministry ? when u k.o the guard then u reloaded ur game saves to start the mission again or finish it the mission then reload the mission again ?

im still confuse for this trophy

Edited by IzunaOtoshi

i did 26 times with armed and 34 times with unarmed guys. What i do wrong? Guard saying : "Oh no, he is killed", running to body, looking, running to alarm button, im following to him and when he want push button, im putting down him ... what wrong ?

I should shoot ? hit ? grab ? idk .... last trophy -_- spent all day and got nothing.

Civilians do count, as I got mine after smacking a guy in a room on the CIA mission (the guy after the the two rotating armoured cameras).

Just been trying this one today (last trophy for plat) on georgian defence ministry about 40 times on the 2nd two guards i shoot the first one then walk into the light the other one spots me and goes for the alarm and i hit him and i still dont get it after 10 times not sure if im supposed to be shooting them or what but it hasnt unlocked

This one unlocked for me on the Georgian Defense Ministry after shooting a guy who was making a run for the alarm. Here's what I suggest for this stage:

1. The guy standing in the hallway next to the alarm immediately after you exit the very first room (where you enter from the window). Try to kill the guy near him who is walking up and down the hall quietly, then just walk into the light and let him see you and he should go for the alarm.

2. After you enter the cafeteria, there is a guy who comes in and turns on the lights and then walks out (the same guy who was talking to the chef in the kitchen). Let him leave, then let him see you when he's walking down the first set of steps on the balcony and duck down behind the railing so he can't shoot you and he'll run for the alarm, then stand up and shoot him. Do a save right before this, that way if you miss you can reload and try again, since it's a tough shot to make. It's important that you duck down when he first sees you because if you're standing he'll try to shoot you instead.

3. The two guys in the big room (where you use the colonel to unlock the retinal scanner). Kill the first guy (next to the desk/computer) however you want, then fire off a few shots at the other guy (standing near the door at the front of the room) to get his attention and let him go for the alarm, then shoot him. I did it from the circular stairs over the alarm but that's a hard shot to make so save first.

Just keep doing the stage using this strategy, make sure you complete it, and the trophy should unlock eventually.

I did it on cia hq on first man whith we meet after the elwator. Then it pop out. I let him see me then he started run away then i knock him out (L1). The guard qith is next he heard that and he started shooting at me. When i go to menu to restart checkpoint it pop out.

Sorry for my english, i hope that little story help you guys.

Edited by NewNickPL

So I tried the strategy at the georgian ministry. (in CIA they just run to sit in corner?) I think ive done it 40 times already, but no trophy.

I stand, guards thinks he see me, take gun, walk to me, see me, dont shoot me, but run for alarm, I take him out.

Tried grabbing, knocking, shooting. Tried all 10 times, no trophy.

What am I do wrong?? Last trophy for plat. I had no problems at all with the "harder" trophies. But this one...man.

I load mission, by mission select. Farm my trophies, make a real slot save. Pause game and reload level again. I dont finish misson.

Now while trying that way wo finishing the level, but save game and reload, I unlocked the trophies for the cameras, 100 grabs, 5 interrogations, lockpicks and the computer satchels.

Do you have to finish level ONLY for Adrenaline Rush??? That would be stupid.

Or has it to be done in a playthrough not by mission select. (dont think so)

Edit: just did finish the ministry, 4 times with 3 good attempts each, but no trophy.

Edited by BornedKiller1908

i thought that this was 'another' some get/some don't one, tbh i hope it is in my case as i got it to pop last night, so maybe.. fingers crossed i might actually get the other glithced trophies on this run, Anyway i got mine from the 1st tech/maintance dude in the cia server room.

Was this in a playthrough (1st, 2nd, 3th?) or by mission select?