Fuck this game

Syao

I already lost count on how many times the game froze while saving (happened in Pandora Tomorrow too) and corrupted my save file, making me start the game all over again.

And even more impressive, this bullcrap only happens with this HD collection, I never had this problem with any other game.

What a f********* joke.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
I already lost count on how many times the game froze while saving (happened in Pandora Tomorrow too) and corrupted my save file, making me start the game all over again.

And even more impressive, this bullcrap only happens with this HD collection, I never had this problem with any other game.

What a f********* joke.

Hey,

after having completed Heavy Rain this morning, I picked up this since I bought it once and never started. After platting Heavy Rain I am definetely NOT in the mood for 23425745847 replays so i started it with the laptop on my lap exactly following the walkthrough on youtube... And I never studied a trophy walkthrough that much BEFORE starting a game as this time :D. Hopefully it will work out :whistle:

• 4 weeks later...
Hey,

after having completed Heavy Rain this morning, I picked up this since I bought it once and never started. After platting Heavy Rain I am definetely NOT in the mood for 23425745847 replays so i started it with the laptop on my lap exactly following the walkthrough on youtube... And I never studied a trophy walkthrough that much BEFORE starting a game as this time :D. Hopefully it will work out :whistle:

EDIT 22th of June: just wanted to feedback on this. If you stick to the walkthrough, there are no technical issues regarding the trophies: no meds-tr (Immune) and this stealth-tr (Greater Good). I started on the hardest difficulty and stuck to the walkthroughs by youtube user ´Centerstrain01´cause he does the stealth AND the secondary objectives as well (you must complete these in order to get high stealth rating!).