AGAIN with this F-ing "Immune"

Was trying for my final 2 trophies, two Golds. "Makes you feel alive," and the aforementioned Immune.

I really can't believe this happened a 2nd time.

I can only think of one place this glitched, but it is fucked up. FUBAR, if you will.

I forgot which fucking level, but there is a crawlspace with a Medkit right over it. When you approach, there's NO prompt for 'enter crawlspace,' just 'Medkit.' I can't remember if i pressed 'X,' but if you go back a second time to the crawlspace, it then says 'enter it.' That may be where it happened, or triggered, or whatever. Thing is, i had FULL health at the time.

This blows. Now i have to play through again, which i don't really want to do, but i would hate to leave, one trophy short of the Platinum.

I don't know, maybe later in the month.

DAMMIT!

• 3 weeks later...
Was trying for my final 2 trophies, two Golds. "Makes you feel alive," and the aforementioned Immune.

When you approach, there's NO prompt for 'enter crawlspace,' just 'Medkit.' I can't remember if i pressed 'X,' but if you go back a second time to the crawlspace, it then says 'enter it.' That may be where it happened, or triggered, or whatever. Thing is, i had FULL health at the time.

DAMMIT!

u got screwed in that part, i think immune will go away the moment u touch the MEDKIT even if u have full health

fantastic game but a horrible port, lots of technical issues

I found in all 3 games if you loaded a hard save after switching it off it wouldn't include some trophies...I resumed the game and then loaded my hard save and got all the trophies with medikits or not dying etc...I found this in all 3 games and had to do 5 playthroughs in the first one to find this factor that stops trophies...

• 5 weeks later...