Warning about this game!

Seriously wtf is up with this game?

Mine has glitched to fuck! I started a new game today and got to mission 3 before I realised no level trophies where popping? When i completed level 3 all 3 popped but I didnt get the trophy for killing the guy in chapter 2!!!

I had to go back and re-do it?

Has anyone else had this happen to them? I havent installed the update as its 2 update and I couldnt be ased but will this help to fix these bugs? Also will it affect my current save? I will still be able to carry on wont I?

Any advise would be great cheers.

• 2 months later...

Well I just completed the cargo ship level and the trophy never popped up for me neither. I'm just hoping what you say is true about completing other levels and then the previous trophies will pop up. Oh yeah and I did get the trophy for killing that guy on level 2, sounds like yours is more glitched then mine lol

• 4 weeks later...

This happened to me a few times. I saved at the end of each mission and reloaded the save and completed the mission again if the trophy didn't pop up. There was this one part where you have to take two pilots and move there body's to a alleyway and the trophy didn't pop up I had reload to get the trophy.

• 3 weeks later...

I've been reading a lot of posts regarding trophy glitches. Is it possible the disc version is giving problems ? I have the PSN version (EU) and had no problems with any trophies ie. they pop up at just the right time.

"Immune" can be an issue as in the Hokkaido level, there is a medkit right above a crawlspace that you have to use; and the first interact option is Medkit. Now even touching a medkit even at full health will negate immune so remember to keep a save prior to this.

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I didn't have any glitch problems at all till I started workin on the Immune trophy. Went for it on all difficulty levels, deleted the disc, & dloaded data both, reloaded, then tried 2 more times to no avail. Finally just called it quits. Figured Ubisoft, or anyone else that contributed to the development surely got wind of this problem by now, & offered a patch, or update, but I guess not...

LL

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 2 years later...
Really want to play this but I was wondering if it's still glitchy as this thread mentions.

Did you ever get round to playing this, K?

Wrapped it up last night, have been playing it on and off over the last few weeks - didn't have a single trophy glitch.

You just have to take care, that's all - got the trophy for completing the game with less than five deaths with no issues, and once you know where the problem area's are, just make a manual save prior to them & you can even save to cloud as a back up.

i never used fast load when i went for that trophy. Got through the entire game without dying once :)

(Of course, i deleted previous save data just in case things carried over before going for it).

The bathhouse was surprisingly easy, i got through on expert last night in one sitting - i thought the toughest part of the game was dodging the UAV's and even that was simple enough - given that you get three playthrough's to figure it out :)

If you haven't played it already man, you ought to - they're decent games for the gen, their toughness makes them enough of a challenge to be fun :)

All the negative feedback this game got put me off from playing it - it's no-where near as bad as i expected.

Edited by yoda_squad