One Who Slays Trophy Issue

kotag

Hi guys!!!

I'm playing Splatterhouse, loving it by the way although my GF says it's too gore even for me hahaha :dance:, anyway my issue is that there's a trophy called "One Who Slays" - Kill 300 enemies in Berserker mode.

Pressing Select and going to the stats screen I see I have already killed 324 enemies in Berserker and no trophy has pop up, checked my XMB just in case I missed it but no appears in my trophies yet.

Is there a way I can reset this glitch? Any special circunstances I have to acomplish to get it? I have read a lot of threads from other games about trophies glitching but never happened before... guess it was just a matter of time :mad:

Hope anyone can help me with this one. I would really appreciate your comments. Have a great day guys. :cool:

For some reason, I had the same issue with this trophy. The statistics screen also showed me that I had killed more than 300 enemies in berserker mode. At that point, I didn't bother with it as I was going to slay more enemies in Berserker during my Brutal playthrough anyway.

So, after some more kills in Berserker, the trophy finally unlocked at ~ 330 Berserk kills. I suggest you keep on playing and killing a bit... helped in my case :think:

Thanks a lot for the help Quorthon.

I'm re-playing over and over the first section of the first chapter where you are in Berserker. I have now over 435 kill or something and still no trophy :(. I haven't finished Brutal yet but let's hope more and more killing will do the trick. :think:

I went with that option because I read it in the tropohy boosting thread.

I've look for my issue in other places and everyone with troubles with this trophy got it like you Quorthon somewhere between 315 and 345 so I'm really wondering if I did something wrong with my PS3. Already 498 kills and nothing. It's really weird. Thanks again fr the help I'll keep you updated if something new happens.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi guys well just to give an update and maybe close this thread.

I finally had the trophy appeared in my PS3 with 632 kills in Berserker mode. Really weird but what is even weirder is that in yourgamerscard.net one can check out the progress of their trophies and stats.

Well, in there the trophie appears as achieved in march 9, 2011 and not march 31 that is when poped up in my ps3. Didn't found anything in the internet about it so it stays as an anecdote. Got my trophy and now can move on to achieving palt in this game. Thanks a lot for the inputs. See ya!

• 11 months later...

Hi HawkClaws

It's weird this trophy but for sure I can tell you not to worry about it. While in your Brutal gameplay and the Wicker Man Arena S-Rank play you'll have more than enough time to do plenty of them hahaha. Still not sure if the Splatter Smashes and Crushes count but still you'll need them to achieve plat so be patient and enjoy the game.

Best advice I can give you. Happy Gaming!!!

• 4 weeks later...