Sound tracks

Bandar

What do you think about the sound tracks?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about the sound tracks?

• Mind blowingly amazing!!!!
    • They are quite good.
    • I don't like it.
    • I actually hate it.

"quite good" I like FFDP and whoever it is that sings the song during the credits, the rest is just alright.

Is "FFDP" Five Finger Death punch? I remember hearing a song in the game and thinking who is this? And Five Finger Death punch sprung to mind even though ive only ever heard one song by them.... The only other two bands i recognised were Mastodon and Lamb of God. They should have went all out with a full metal soundtrack like Brutal Legend! (80+ tracks)

The game reminds me alot of Brutal Legend. (Which is a great thing.)

• 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I thought the music definitely suited the game. I’m actually not much of a metal fan, I’m more into Rap, but I still wouldn’t have changed the soundtrack. The aggression in the music suited the game perfectly. I also like the way the music took on a more 80s Kubrick movie style when you were playing the side scrolling parts. It gave those 2D platform parts a much more retro game feel. A very clever use of music. ;o)

• 3 months later...

The music is epic! As I listen to this kind of music it's great but I think the music doesnt come out loud enough.. I bought that game only because I saw there were some lamb of god ffdp and mastodon.. I'm kinda dispointed with either, the gameplay and the sounds.. it's getting repetitive after only 1 hour.

• 2 years later...