Killing Floor DLC - it counts towards your 6 S Ranks

mirski57

Just wanted to confirm with everyone that "The Killing Floor" does count towards the "Jason Schmason" trophy.

I have all of them except Wickerman, and this trophy did pop for me.

A time of 15:00 (exactly) got me an "A"

A time of 14:46 got me an "S"

The final boss is the chainsaw dude and it took me approx 7 splatter smashes (L1 + Triangle) to beat him down. Maybe 8, I knew the clock was ticking and I was going crazy on the smashes to get the S rank timing.

All I have to do now is get wicker man S, and I'll have "The House that West Built" trophy.

Just wanted to confirm with everyone that "The Killing Floor" does count towards the "Jason Schmason" trophy.

I have all of them except Wickerman, and this trophy did pop for me.

A time of 15:00 (exactly) got me an "A"

A time of 14:46 got me an "S"

The final boss is the chainsaw dude and it took me approx 7 splatter smashes (L1 + Triangle) to beat him down. Maybe 8, I knew the clock was ticking and I was going crazy on the smashes to get the S rank timing.

All I have to do now is get wicker man S, and I'll have "The House that West Built" trophy.

Too bad this doesn't help if you are trying to platinum the game. You still need to finish Wickerman on an S rank, so while playing the DLC is cool, it does nothing except add extra time to your game.

It's a cool arena, the chainsaw is a bit of a bastard, I'm hoping they'll release more in the upcoming months.

• 1 month later...
Too bad this doesn't help if you are trying to platinum the game. You still need to finish Wickerman on an S rank, so while playing the DLC is cool, it does nothing except add extra time to your game.

It's a cool arena, the chainsaw is a bit of a bastard, I'm hoping they'll release more in the upcoming months.

You are wrong. For the completion rate you only need to complete the 6 original arenas. You dont need an "S" for it to count towards the trophy. I know this because the first time I tried I got "B" and "C" on all missions and it counted towards completion rate.

The DLC arenas are quite useful, because they help you with 6 "S" trophy allowing you to just focus on simply surviving the 4th and 5th arenas which are the hardest ones, at least for me.

• 2 weeks later...
Can anyone else confirm you can get platinum this way? Four arenas on PSN for 4.99 of last night, would love to know if I can skip S rank on Wicker.

I would wait until someone else confirms this for Platinum. Even if the DLC enables you to get the "Jason Schmason" trophy, I would still question if it adds to your percentages for "The House That West Built" trophy. You must unlock the game 100% to earn that particular trophy.

• 4 weeks later...
I would still question if it adds to your percentages for "The House That West Built" trophy. You must unlock the game 100% to earn that particular trophy.

Didnt work for me. I have S rankings on arenas 1 through 3, D rankings on 4 & 5, and an A ranking on arena 6. I have 90% total completion and I am missing 2 journal pieces.

You are wrong. For the completion rate you only need to complete the 6 original arenas. You dont need an "S" for it to count towards the trophy. I know this because the first time I tried I got "B" and "C" on all missions and it counted towards completion rate.

The DLC arenas are quite useful, because they help you with 6 "S" trophy allowing you to just focus on simply surviving the 4th and 5th arenas which are the hardest ones, at least for me.

This is pretty old but I'd like to state I'm not "wrong", you need to S rank Wickerman to get the journal entry.

The DLC arenas count towards your six S ranks needed, but you might as well finish Wickerman on S to obtain the journal entry, otherwise you are just adding extra time to your platinum run.

• 1 month later...

Well i guess you are wrong-the dlc 100percent gives you jason schmason which was a helpful post as it at least gets people a silver trophy they may not have got.

According to the official strategy guide it's all about hidden progression points-and while you are correct gaining a B and C advanced your game completion it doesnt fulfiull it to the maximum-gaining a C B A all get you 15points each But the S rank gets you the final 15 points needed.Each arena therefore has 60points to be gained,and you can only gain those points once.

Initially i thought if the survival arenas were counting then all you would need is to get the photos by surviving to wave twenty each arena without worrying about time,as they are needed for percentage but that's not the case.S ranking all those arenas on the disc is the only way.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...