XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

View Poll Results: Rate the trophy difficulty...
1 - Very Easy 1 0.81%
2 7 5.69%
3 16 13.01%
4 25 20.33%
5 29 23.58%
6 21 17.07%
7 13 10.57%
8 9 7.32%
9 0 0%
10 - Very Hard 2 1.63%
Voters: 123. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-14-2012, 11:21 PM   #71
SpadesOfDarkness

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Possibly one of my favorite games to platinum. The story mode was tons of fun and I played on each difficulty to make getting the kill x with y trophies easier. For some reason, my Brutal run was easier that my Savage run. Even the final boss was a joke. For "Happy Ending?", I didn't have to much problems with those. I got all of Jen's pictures in story mode on my third run. As for the arena modes, you people are making it harder than it sounds. I beat all of the arenas on my first try. Except for the West Mansion Lobby. That took me three attempts because I didn't know what to expect and the blue Hominis (that is what they're actually called) kept spamming me with their attacks and killing me. "Lust for After Life" came naturally to me since I played story mode three times. Everything else was super easy. Overall, a challenging and fun platinum to obtain.

Difficulty: 6/10

Thanks to JK_Blade for the awesome sig and avatar!
P.S. The Batcave is a club in London established in the 80's where Goth Rock originated in. I'm not talking about the lair from Batman.

Last edited by SpadesOfDarkness; 04-14-2012 at 11:22 PM.
SpadesOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2012, 09:24 AM   #72
JayPhoenixEnt

Difficulty: 6/10

The story mode in itself wasn't too difficult on brutal difficulty. I played through first on easy to enjoy the game and obtain as many combat trophies as possible. On my brutal run, I went and got the gramophones as well as the pictures.

What make's this game difficult is the S-Rank arena time challenges, as well as managing your time and killing methods (ensuring you don't run out of enemies) for the secret mission trophies. Once you get a good system going however, the only troubling factor left is time. If you are efficient, the S-Ranks (with the exception of Shadow of the Wickerman) will come easily enough.

PSN: JayPhoenixEnt
Latest Platinum: Wolfenstein: The New Order
Achieved Social Lubricant BEFORE PATCH
JayPhoenixEnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2012, 03:31 AM   #73
terryfu

This gets a 3 from me. Not as difficult compared to other actioners like Bayonetta or GOW. Final boss is a cinch, and in fact the earlier bosses are much tougher. The Rick monsters are the most toughest due to them mirroring you but they're not too difficult by the time you maxed out your skills. Camera wise is irritating but does not make this game any tougher.

Don't know who would rate it a 10 though. Probably a Rick troll :P
Old 04-23-2012, 09:14 PM   #74
AbuRiyam

I gave it a 2

Played on easy first, plus collectables. It was very easy, and the collectables are not very hard.

Then played on Brutal, took me two sittings, it was very easy too.

Kill trophies are not hard, plus you don't need to farm for it, you just need to track what you need.

Survival is easy, only failed the 5th one and had to redo the 3rd for a piece of photo.

Skill trophies are easy since there is no need to farm for them.

Very enjoyable game
Old 04-30-2012, 01:23 PM   #75
RockyBambino

I've voted a 3. Collectibles were easy to find without the use of a guide, and most of the combat-related trophies came naturally over the course of a couple of playthroughs. The only thing that was (moderately) challenging was getting the S rank on Shadow of the Wicker Man, other than that this was an easy plat.
Old 05-02-2012, 09:17 PM   #76
OniJsan

Send a message via AIM to OniJsan

I voted a 5. It was a really enjoyable game for me.. The only thing that was hard was the challenge rooms. I mean when i wasn't a beefed up rick, but after I was beefed up it became really easy.

Especially with that pause trick.

100%'s (Retail,PSN)
Just click on above card for info.
ALL BLANK FRIEND REQUESTS ARE DELETED
OniJsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2012, 04:06 AM   #77
blcklblskt

I gave it a 3. The collectibles were largely very easy to find. All of the X amount of kills trophies came naturally, and no grinding was required. Brutal was a piece of cake with a fully powered character. S-ranks are easy if you constantly fill your Necro bar by grabbing enemy arms and using the arm as a weapon.
blcklblskt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2012, 05:03 PM   #78
GatorBeerGeek

Awards Showcase THL Season 6 Champions - Trophy Poppin' Daddies   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Maximum Clubs Top 5   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   THL Season 3 - Ghost Busters
Total Awards: 7 (more» ...)

I gave it a 5. There were a few frustrating choke points. The final boss battle on the higher difficulty took me a few tries.

GatorBeerGeek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2012, 11:21 PM   #79
Draghaughts

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)
Platinum Trophy

I loved this game…the arenas, not so much. I had a difficult time with The Death Coaster; but it was Shadow of the Wicker Man arena that drove me a little up the wall. I played that arena many times; only to get to wave nineteen or twenty, and get one-two killed or get pushed up to the screen by many invincible enemies causing the camera to really work against me. Other times I ended the final wave with anywhere from a few to twenty plus seconds too much on the clock. I had no luck with Wicker Man…except for the one time when I finally got that S-rank.

The majority of the trophies aren't difficult at all to get. It really boils down to the six s-ranks trophy gotten from the arenas. Although, from reading through the previous posts your view on this may vary, if it's in the cards for you or not.

The game itself is really a lot of fun.

I gave Splatterhouse platinum difficulty a 6.

Spoiler! (click here to reveal)

Draghaughts
Draghaughts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 05:16 AM   #80
StrAnNik

I gave it a 5. The problems in the arenas? Use it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrChilliBeer View Post
Splatter Smash then + will deal with everything.
StrAnNik is offline   Reply With Quote