Best arena to get all 10 Secrets?

Tizoc

• 2 weeks later...

The 1st arena, no doubt.

A mini guide:

- begin as soon as possible with the body parts secret missions. With the appropiate skill you just press circle twice to arm ripping most of the regular medium sized enemies if you need body parts.

A high powered attack using arms is jumping and pressing R1+triangle, btw. You can also one hit kill if you grab enemies armed with a part, this may be slower but can be sometimes a safe method as it gives you free invulnerability frames

- when you're alone with just one weak enemy remaining, just run in circles so you can get the 1-2 minutes missions. In the meanwhile, chests will keep falling. You can farm blood worms this way.

- once done with the death by body parts missions, I suggest you go for the splatterkills against anything that allow you to get it.

- if the enemy wave is full of critters and you are full of mask energy, just go for the berserker mode instead. Remember in this mode you can even kill the barrier protected guys when the horned demons are around. Remember also you can return to your normal form and keep the entire chunks of mask energy you got left.

Did it in only 1 try following this method.

• 3 months later...

I done this last night in the Slaughterhouse area. I had a Word document open just to keep check on what I've done and not done. Mark the ones in green you have done in case you forget on what you've done. I did the 2 minutes with no damage first then do the 25 kills with body parts. While doing this, try to stomp at least 50 boreworms until you get to the others. Work with the 20 splatterkills first and then work on 50 kills in berserk mode. If you don't have 3 bars filled up, repeatedly punch the mini-bosses (don't kill them until they're red so you can do a splatterkill). If you have around 5 - 7 enemies at you, use berserk mode and you should probably get it.

• 9 months later...