Monkey like enemies, what is fastest way?

Pathogenicity

I done 4 survivor arenas by now without too much trouble, i repeated 6 th, i was off 10 seconds 2 times, now there are 4th and 5 th left. Yesterday i tried 4th, got killed 2 times buy those jumping guys. Third time I was on last wave but i got careless with thoose monkey guys, got killed because i tought i was too slow. I can kill all mini bosses in like 1 second with jump splatter smash, but what is the fastest way too kill thoose pesky monkey guys, it seems i need 3 splatter smashes, and Beserk seems like a waste, because with splatter smash i get more bang for buck lets put it that way.

So is there fastest way to kill them, or do i have to waste 3 nectro bars just to get one down?

Edit: Just did Death coaster with 5 minutes to spare, and i tried to hit monkey demons with hand from boxes, pipe, bat, nothing deals to much damage (just chainsaw and shotgun but they are luck based, or if you get them in boxes, i got just chainsaw), i guess the key is to group them close and use jump splatter smash on them

Edited by Pathogenicity

if by monkey guys you mean the giant demons that you splatterkill by ripping out their anus, then there really is no way around them, however berserker mode is definately useful if there are a lot of mini bosses crammed together and spamming square will get you more bang for your buck.

But the weapons, ESPECIALLY your own arm are the key to them, when those asshole blue ghouls/jenny ghouls rip off you arm, pick it up and drop it (so that it doesnt dissapear) and you can hit them a couple times with it and drop their health, and get necro from it, having 2 or 3 of those arms on the ground by that last round will help. Also on the wickerman stage i got 2 shotguns on the ground, i dont know if that was luck or what but those made 19/20 a breeze, which is probably why i finished that in under 22 minutes on my first attempt :p

and if you're talking about the shriekers, just use a weapon and R1 + Triangle, mainly the pipes/bats/planks as those will 1 hit them, hope i helped :)

Yeah i did it yesterday. Only weapon i didnt try with was my arm, so it might work. I was lucky in my last round on Wickerman did it with just 50 sec. to spare, and i just went into Beserk when 3 of those demons and 3 mini bosses were there, and i got rid of Aegis in time, it was close because i used all Beserk and one big demon was still with half health and the other was ready for splatterkill ( Thank God) , i gained 2 necro bars and finished last one. My hearth was pounding super fast but i did it :-)