Just got the platinum.

elmofurious

• 3 months later...

Its a great game and im proud having it on my shelf! Im around 70% and working on the survival arena mode. Wickerman is a pain and recently I failed by 22 seconds, I have been doing some lurking about arena and I think that I may nail it tomorrow:dance:

The game it self may not be perfect but in this case i belive its the thought that mathers.

Edit: Just nailed it along with the other arena trophies and ranks so now its only brutal remaining :)

Edited by wollow

The game is fun, but is filled with flaws/errors that take you out of the experience. Once I finished the game on "Brutal," and completed the Survival Missions...I was happy to put the game away. I'll play it again in the future, but getting the Platinum would have been a much more rewarding experience if you didn't have to replay levels because of glitches.

The game is fun, but is filled with flaws/errors that take you out of the experience. Once I finished the game on "Brutal," and completed the Survival Missions...I was happy to put the game away. I'll play it again in the future, but getting the Platinum would have been a much more rewarding experience if you didn't have to replay levels because of glitches.

I only had problems with glithces on my brutal run. Not so bad just some invisible enemies but eventually everything turned back to normal. Either way it always sucks when stuff like that happens...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

yeah, it's a great game and it brings back the old 2d side scrolling at times, which makes it fun. The game play it self it's not that hard even on brutal - just upgrade your guy and everything is pretty simple, the arena's on the other hand is hard.

- I'm halfway through brutal and it's a lot easier than my first playthrough (on savage)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I just got the Plat this morning. Overall, I didn't think it was very hard, and it was definitely one of the least frustrating Plat's to obtain (for me, anyway). I didn't run into any glitches, and once I got the hang of the combat system, it became very gory and fun.

The side scroller sequences were a pain in the ass in the beginning, but only because the jump was a bit wonky. Other than that, I think I didn't maybe 3 times on my Brutal run.

As for the Survival Challenges, I did all of them within two tries. I ended up getting S rank on half of them on my first try. Once you start grabbing enemies and ripping their arms off, the game becomes much easier. You get a Necro bar segment in addition to be (usually) invulnerable while grabbing their arms.

• 7 months later...

I finally got the Platinum after a while, I had to put the game in the shelf and honestly I thought it was just ok, I know I sound like a stick in the mud but the nude pictures totally not needed and the mask was sooooo annoying. I wouldn't play this game again but I wouldn't sell it back either