who disliked the mask voice

DA PAUL

yes they avoided the stereotype of a pure evil voice(i dont know if that was on purpose)but the guy irratates me and doesnt fit in well to me-basically i think he's a wanker(ive only played the first 3 levels after having got the game on release day so no spoilers please)-did you guys like him?such an integral part of the story and it lessened it for me.

I liked his voice. I mean come on,I'm pretty sure he's the dude that did Tigger's voice.

You are correct.

Go on imdb.com and search him. His name is Jim Cummings. 99% of all his work is kids cartoons and the like.

I will NEVER hear Tigger the same again, especially after his "speech" on how good Jennifer smells!

• 1 month later...

I loved the mask. He had me in stitches.

Spoiler regard phase 11:

[spoiler=ss]For me the absolute highlight of the game is during phase 11 when you approaching a ghoul with a meat cleaver in his back and the mask yells ‘How you doing Bob?’ I had pause the game I was laughing so hard. :rofl: I’ve got that as my text message tone.

The mask is wicked. :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
at first i didn't like the mask making jokes but after maybe 15 minutes of playing i realized the mask was hysterical. and i think it's even funnier now that i read that the dude also voices Tigger.

Check out Imdb to see everything else he has voiced. Its a amazing list.

I didnt like the mask voice at all but it really does grow on you. Some fantastic lines.... "Paint the walls red / Handy a 2x4, lets do some fucking carpentry".

• 1 month later...
You are correct.

Go on imdb.com and search him. His name is Jim Cummings. 99% of all his work is kids cartoons and the like.

I will NEVER hear Tigger the same again, especially after his "speech" on how good Jennifer smells!

I knew I recognized that voice! My niece loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and I hear him as Pete all the time. That makes the mask even better!

• 1 month later...

Seriously every voice acting is bad in this game, You get to be a fucking huge badass who destroy everything and you have a little girl voice's? Don't fit at all, the mask, demonic or not just sound like a frog talking to you or a big smoker with 6 cancers. I didnt even finished the game because the voices were annoying me too much

• 2 weeks later...

I Thought it sounded familiar... although, I thought of Pete first, it wasn't until someone said Tigger that it clicked...

Heres the link to his IMDB pageJIM CUMMINGS... He's done so many games and voices, yet Splatterhouse is probably the only one that he swears and curses in...

I for one enjoyed it... something a bit different

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
You are correct.

I loved his voice. Namely for the reason up above. It reminded me of some of my favorite cartoons.

Seriously every voice acting is bad in this game, You get to be a fucking huge badass who destroy everything and you have a little girl voice's? Don't fit at all, the mask, demonic or not just sound like a frog talking to you or a big smoker with 6 cancers. I didnt even finished the game because the voices were annoying me too much

I guess the mask just left his vocal cords alone.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...