Major glitches

Is this game glitched for everyone or just me?

I just finished playing the Vulture level, and at one point got stuck inside a wall and couldn't get out no matter what I did. Had to restart the previous checkpoint to continue.

Then in the final fight against Vulture, the second and last time you switch to first person view, the camera seemed to be somewhere above Spidey's head and all I could see was the empty room. The prompt to dodge Vulture's attack came on the screen and I did so, and then started flailing with the sticks to hit him. During this phase, I saw the top of Vulture's head a few times on the bottom of the screen. I just followed the prompts and then swung away, and managed to win the fight without seeing either Spidey's hands or Vulture :D.

Here's a video of the wall glitch. The quality is crap but you get the picture: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86tOZBUWVhs]YouTube - Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (PS3) wall glitch[/ame]

i got some glitches while playing, in the final fight with Mysterio, once i stunned him the game told me to do a Web Grab, but when i got close to him i just couldnt do it, had to restart the section completely.

Also on the Doctor Octopus stage, when youre breaking a wall to rescue a scientist, i somehow managed to get through the wall without destroying it, which meant that i got stuck behind it.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm having a lot of trouble with the Goblin level. I get to the tent with the rubber ball, and nothing happens. I'm just running around in there, kicking the ball around. I restarted, quit, but still nothing happens. The worst part is that I have to save the civilians all over again to get back into the tent.

I got a really weird one. On the 2nd section of the first Noir level where you have to takedown everyone to continue, it wouldn't give me the Circle prompt to perform a takedown on the last guy.

This happened on my speedrun for platinum no less >< Had to takedown the last guy with my punches.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This game is too glitched, I can't play this. In the first fight with Kraven, I had the same glitch repeat over and over again. I was beating Kraven up but then all of a sudden, Spidey freezes in some sort of jumping motion whilst Kraven tees off me and ends up killing me. I restarted the checkpoint, the game, everything but still it keeps happening. I'm glad I played this on a different profile otherwise i won't be able to plat this

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
I'm having a lot of trouble with the Goblin level. I get to the tent with the rubber ball, and nothing happens. I'm just running around in there, kicking the ball around. I restarted, quit, but still nothing happens. The worst part is that I have to save the civilians all over again to get back into the tent.

I'm having exactly the same problem right now. Did it ever fix itself in the end? I'm so close to platting the game but this problem won't seem to go away!! I either enter the tent and nothing happens, or it won't let me enter full stop. I've tried everything yet it won't seem to let me pass. I'd hate to think all of those hours spent on trying to get the platinum will go to waste because of such a stupid glitch... T_T

Please don't tell me I have to start a whole new game all over!! :(

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Lol, I have gotten fair hare of glitches myself :D

Gotten spideys legs burrowed to the solid concrete, some levitation, glitching through walls and floor during combat.

The last fight with Mysterio (Amazing dimension) is the most broken. The camera jumps God knows where all the time, and the camera which allows you to kick the rocks towards the boss is so retarded. First it is there and second it isn't...

Needed to bitch a little even though I've grown to like the game now :D:D

• 2 weeks later...

this game is so full of glitches. so pissed with it, i dont even wanna keep it in my collection. sold it immediately after platting.

anyway, freeze spidey... :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdKJkO37O6g&list=UUYX5pkGlSz6vUeDjQ6CjZfA&index=7&feature=plcp]Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions on PS3 - YouTube[/ame]

Edited by a558Ra1N

• 1 month later...

I've had a few glitches. One was when you collect the second piece of the tablet when you first play as Ultimate Spider-Man. The game just wouldn't register I was at the piece. Restarting checkpoint didn't work, had to quit all the way out then back in.

Then I had a guy I took down in Noir, only while Spider-Man was going through the animation, the enemy continued to stand there. After the animation, the enemy was still there and shot me.

• 4 months later...