XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 09-22-2012, 02:25 PM   #11
manigamer

yeah this ones giving me a bit of a problem and still gotta do that sandman level ! all are platted.
Old 09-22-2012, 09:06 PM   #12
manigamer

having trouble with this mission ?

do this http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/spi...age-level.html
Old 09-23-2012, 02:50 PM   #13
Lurkki91

Awards Showcase THL Season 7 - Bingo   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

I got my Two Hundo in this level as one Symbiot was glitced and I could juggle with it as much as I liked Needless to say I also got good combo score. It was inside the last building with offices.
Old 04-08-2013, 01:59 PM   #14
DocDoomII

In truth it's quite simple to get a high combo score in this level. I did it at the same time as the quick finish.

The point is that if you fight very few enemies and mostly use high rated combo, then your score will be high.
There is no point in fighting all that can move in the level with high rating combo, just skipp everything.

First thing first you can skip almost all fights (and in those you can't, if you see a rifleman kill him with the 8 legged combo).

For example the first room: just wake up all enemies, then stand on one of the 2 lamp posts near the beginning of the room. When all the enemies are close under you just jump away run to the door and press to get the hell out of there.
Next is the room with the scientist to save. Just rage ad kill them all with + .
Next is the big guy with the flame, rage and kill him with combos.

After that skip everything you can.

I don't remember the exact order, but there are only a couple unskippable fights:

The room with 2 big flamethrower guys: Rage an kill everything but 1 of the big guys, the passage will open soon after.
The big hangar room with riflemen and carnage creatures: here you can do the 8 legged combo on all of them to rise your combo rating (or just until the door opens if you are in a hurry).
The room with a lot of spawning carnage creatures: just rage and kill them all (or do the 8 legged combo, but that will take a while...) .
The room after saving the second scientist: i think the door it's timed, but I was in a hurry so I just raged and killed them all.

Lastly, when you are in the triskelion's core and you have to walk outside of it on some metal rails, you don't have to fight anyone, the glass in the second room will explode after few seconds, but you can use the time to kill some of them with the eight legged combo to rise your score.

I ended up with more than 27000 points.