XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > S (PS3) > Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions

Old 09-26-2010, 03:49 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default Vulture Hold Still! challenge

How in the everloving F*CK am I supposed to get this supposed "wall takedown while on the ground" to work? I've been trying for the last 2 hours and the game absolutely refuses to do it even once. I've tried it on the regular stupid mooks in the alleyways, the ones next to the wall by the civilian hostages.. nothing.. absolutely nothing. I'm always trying it when the enemy is near the wall and spiderman is between him and the wall.

WITF am I supposed to do?? What magical combination of buttons and timing is the game expecting out of me?
Old 09-26-2010, 03:56 PM   #2 (permalink)

Sigh... nevermind, just figured it out. If anyone else is having trouble with this one, the key is to have spiderman standing right next to a brick wall and facing an enemy that is NOT IMMEDIATELY NEXT TO HIM. The trick is that spiderman has to use his web to pull the guy to him to get it to work. If you're too close to the enemy, he won't use his web and won't do the wall takedown. Dumb
Old 09-26-2010, 08:20 PM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Good to have you figured it, I had trouble in first level with it too. I just thought why he does this sometimes but sometimes not.