XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > S (PS3) > Spiderman: Shattered Dimensions

Old 09-11-2010, 10:23 PM   #1 (permalink)

Default The Spider's Shadow tip, makes it alot less frustrating or time consuming

as the guide say you cannot pause the game and reload your checkpoint BUT you can quit the game, go to the main menu and then use continue, this makes the game think you havent been detected (even though you were).

obviously if you were detected then moved onto the next checkpoint this wont work, but if you get detected back out to the main menu and continue it wont keep track of it.

I know this works as its what i did on the hammerhead level.
ShogunDarius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 01:40 AM   #2 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShogunDarius View Post
as the guide say you cannot pause the game and reload your checkpoint BUT you can quit the game, go to the main menu and then use continue, this makes the game think you havent been detected (even though you were).

obviously if you were detected then moved onto the next checkpoint this wont work, but if you get detected back out to the main menu and continue it wont keep track of it.

I know this works as its what i did on the hammerhead level.
Yep, this works, just tried it, thank heavens too, i was on the last goon of the last part of hammerhead when i accidentally jumped in front of him!
Old 09-15-2010, 08:00 PM   #3 (permalink)

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Community Gaming Event Gold   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

That happened to me on Hammerhead too but I guess I'll try it again tomorrow or when i have beaten the game. Tomorrow.
Old 09-15-2010, 08:22 PM   #4 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Bronze Road Map Submitter   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Really useful, this was what I used to get The Spider's Shadow too.

Another tip, when you're saving the civilians, don't bother actually rescuing them until you've taken down all the henchmen. If you get all the way to the end of the section and someone spots you, there was no point you rescuing them, so do it all at the end.

Also, you can get spotted as much as you like in the boss fights with Hammerhead, so don't worry about that.

Lemmerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 04:04 AM   #5 (permalink)

This trophy won't unlock for me. I've gone through the level twice now; once not even having to do the quiet continue trick. Any clue as to why it might not be unlocking?
Old 11-05-2011, 11:45 AM   #6 (permalink)

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 2 (more» ...)

This trick worked great for me, thanks for the tip. I'm an impatient guy so I was spotted a ton of times but in the end the trophy popped for me.

Kingpinn187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:01 AM   #7 (permalink)

ahh thanks for the this ! stealth in games isn't my best