The Spider's Shadow tip, makes it alot less frustrating or time consuming

as the guide say you cannot pause the game and reload your checkpoint BUT you can quit the game, go to the main menu and then use continue, this makes the game think you havent been detected (even though you were).

obviously if you were detected then moved onto the next checkpoint this wont work, but if you get detected back out to the main menu and continue it wont keep track of it.

I know this works as its what i did on the hammerhead level.

as the guide say you cannot pause the game and reload your checkpoint BUT you can quit the game, go to the main menu and then use continue, this makes the game think you havent been detected (even though you were).

obviously if you were detected then moved onto the next checkpoint this wont work, but if you get detected back out to the main menu and continue it wont keep track of it.

I know this works as its what i did on the hammerhead level.

Yep, this works, just tried it, thank heavens too, i was on the last goon of the last part of hammerhead when i accidentally jumped in front of him!

Really useful, this was what I used to get The Spider's Shadow too.

Another tip, when you're saving the civilians, don't bother actually rescuing them until you've taken down all the henchmen. If you get all the way to the end of the section and someone spots you, there was no point you rescuing them, so do it all at the end.

Also, you can get spotted as much as you like in the boss fights with Hammerhead, so don't worry about that.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...