Rate the trophy difficulty...  

171 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_55.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.38

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definitely a 5.

It's not a difficult game, hell the guide wasn't even difficult to write.

The game itself is easy, the only difficult thing is the Spectacular!!! trophy where you must get the highest rating on all the levels in Hard... and even that's not hard once you know what you're doing and aiming for.

Edited by jamby

5 from me too. The majority of the trophies are gotten from beating the bosses or finishing the acts, the only truly hard ones are the 3 "get a Platinum rank on each level on Hard" trophies.

The other difficult ones I'd point out are The Spider's Shadow, which you can easily get due to the Quit/Restart thing, but it took me a while, and the Hidden Spiders which are again easy if you've got the videos handy.

Still, really enjoyed the game, great fun and definitely one of my favourite Spidey games.

Definitely a 5.

It's not a difficult game, hell the guide wasn't even difficult to write.

The game itself is easy, the only difficult thing is the Spectacular!!! trophy where you must get the highest rating on all the levels in Hard... and even that's not hard once you know what you're doing and aiming for.

Couldn't have said so better myself :p.

However, it gets a 4/10 for me, as it really wasn't difficult. Great game though! Definitely the best Spider-Man game I've ever played.

After finally having enough time to finish it, I agree it's about a 5 in difficulty. Most of the stuff you just need to figure out the pattern and what you can and can't skip. It was a great game though and I really enjoyed every stage. It never got boring even with multiple playthroughs for the levels.

After finally having enough time to finish it, I agree it's about a 5 in difficulty. Most of the stuff you just need to figure out the pattern and what you can and can't skip. It was a great game though and I really enjoyed every stage. It never got boring even with multiple playthroughs for the levels.

Yeah, I agree... I loved the game even though the multiple playthroughs.

I only had a problem with Electro, Carnage and Doctor Octopus and that's why I gave it a 6...

I was thinking of giving it a 4 before I got to those levels but since I got frustrated I gave it a higher vote.

Voted a 4

The game itself is very easy and I personally only struggled a little bit in the Doc Ock Level and during the very last Bossbattle.

Finding the Spiders was annyoing but no problem with the videos provided in the trophyguide.

And getting platinum rating on the levels was also no problem, finding emblems was easy enough, I never had problems with the Combo rating and Times for the speedruns are very generous (granted, the Electro-level was kinda tight).

The only trophy that took me a few tries was the Spider's Shadow one... but since there is a nice trick to that it wasn't hard... just annoying.

All in all a easy plat and a very fun game. I really liked it.

I voted 3. It's not a hard game and the 3 medal trophies are very easy. I usually just had to do 2 runs of each level. One for combo/collection the other for hidden spiders/time.

Minimal use of videos for the spiders since I found a lot of them on my first time through the levels.

In the long run it's just not difficult with a simple guide for the hidden spiders.

I finished the game in under 20 hours.

I voted a 6. But as with most of my ratings, this is not precise. I think it the difficulty is closer to 6.5. While the vast majority of this game is straight forward, I had some truly frustratingly difficult times with a couple of the bosses. I also found the controls too loose. Anyhow, this game definitely gets easier with practice and (loads of) patience.

I voted a 5 for this one. The only trouble that I had was the combo plats on vulture and carnage after reading other posts on here I finally got them. Once fully upgraded the hard playthrough was cake for me otherwise. The web is a little time consuming but very doable. Got my plat last night.