Saving the scientists in Scorpion level

• 1 month later...

If you are still having problems with this, I suggested you start buying the stronger super combos/moves. Like the level 3 2099 charge attack. The charge attack on level 3 skill of 2099 SpiderMan can knockout/knockdown/away the scorpions with a full charge. It also hits and homes in on a lot of enemies if they are close to each other, when you release your full charge move with Spiderman 2099. Also having max bar for accelerate vision and also max refill timer/endurance for the accelerate vision helps.

When you get to the part where you must rescue about 7 people/scientists. I used my accelerated vision a bit and used the charge attack fully charged to knock some of them away from the hostages getting hurt. And just pick them up easily while still in slow down time effect. Once a small area was cleared of scorpions surrounding the hostage(s) by knockout away effects from the charge attack level 3 landed on them. I don't/didn't fight them much or defeat/kill them. I worry about just knocking them away from the hostages so I can quickly pick them up as soon as I can and take them to safety one by one. Once you rescued all 7 people/scientists, than you can go ahead and fight and defeat/kill the scorpions if you wish. That was my strategy.

Edited by Capcom Juri Han

• 5 years later...

Just did this now and the 2099 Helikick :triangle: + :circle: (aka Ultimate Symbiote Spin, Noire Whirlwind Punch, Amazing Web Cyclone) is a life saver when in very tight situations. It basically pushes nearby enemies away, giving you respite and a bit of breathing space to do follow-up combos as suggested for the Carnage level. I used this to defend the scientist on the Doc Octopus Reactor 2 mission as well.

Edited by Naps