Spider-Man: Edge Of Time ~ Web of Challenges Help Thread

As the name of the title states. Use this thread for any help and ask any questions you have with a particular challenge. This is perhaps the most difficult thing about this platinum title.

Wild Cards

Obstacle Dexterity: How exactly are we supposed to get to the exit in under 30 seconds when you lose time at the start from being dizzy, plus what is the fastest way to crawl on the walls past the lasers and debris?

Edit: Did this one. You have to web swing your way through perfectly. Will take a few tries but you'll do it in about 24 secs if quick with your swing skills.

Obstacle Endure: How do we go about collecting all 70 orbs within 40 secs? Which route of orbs do we go after first and to last.

Edited by Blaze Naruto Shippuden

Wild Cards

Obstacle Endure: How do we go about collecting all 70 orbs within 40 secs? Which route of orbs do we go after first and to last.

Web Zip 3 times in front of you in the zig zag pattern orbs. Once you are on the top pole, move the camera to the right, you should see a orb path going to the top ''floor'' that look like bridges, web zip to it.

Now on the top floor, double jump than web boost (hold :cross:) and web zip the orb path going downward, then pick the 3 orbs right next to you when you land and jump and web-zip mid-air to the orbs on your left.

Now still on the top ''floor'' move to the left and you should see a another orb set, simply double jump for it. Ahead, double jump for the 3 orbs and web-zip the other downward orb path.

Now align yourself in front of the world statue and web zip. Immediately jump off and try to web zip one of the stairs with the orbs on them and run to collect them and web-zip to the other stair.

I got this in 37 second.

Edited by AegisAvenger

Web Zip 3 times in front of you in the zig zag pattern orbs. Once you are on the top pole, move the camera to the right, you should see a orb path going to the top ''floor'' that look like bridges, web zip to it.

Now on the top floor, double jump than web boost (hold :cross:) and web zip the orb path going downward, then pick the 3 orbs right next to you when you land and jump and web-zip mid-air to the orbs on your left.

Now still on the top ''floor'' move to the left and you should see a another orb set, simply double jump for it. Ahead, double jump for the 3 orbs and web-zip the other downward orb path.

Now align yourself in front of the world statue and web zip. Immediately jump off and try to web zip one of the stairs with the orbs on them and run to collect them and web-zip to the other stair.

I got this in 37 second.

Holy shit! :bow: thank you! Did it in exactly 40 secs. That was the proper way to do it. With that done Act 1 is finished. I'll have some more questions in a sec.

Really the only hard ones are the orb challenges, all the combat ones are easy and the ones without a time limit are even easier for you can take your time and still get your gold medals.

Edit: Okay, this is my last challenge and is the 3rd one I find hardest.

Nowhere to Run

Obstacle Endurance: Gather 50 Orbs Fragments while freefalling. Any advice? I run out of time or miss a whole lot of orbs. Or I just die :pout:

This challenge gives me all golds as well as my last spider for (P)

Edit 2: NVM, you just gotta note were the orbs are and don't speed dive when you grab them. Only speed dive on parts where there are no orbs to save some time for you to get to 50 orbs.

Edited by Blaze Naruto Shippuden

So you finished all Web of Challenges?

For the freefalling, all I can is by trial & error and memorize the pattern. At first I sucked at them because I was too used to SD where 2099 Spidey had that slow-motion mode but this game is the opposite, you have to go fast. After many retry, I learned the pattern of the freefall and now could do the whole thing holding :cross:.

• 7 months later...

Chapter 15: When Creatures Attack

Combat Elegance: Defeat 30 enemies taking no more than 20 hits

I'm stuck at one of the last challenges.

The problem is that these enemies have rifles. I tried using lots of webbing but a lot of them have shield.

Any tips are more than welcome.

Thanks

Never mind, just got it and my plat.

Edited by ssjgojita