Location of memo?

They are not required for Platinum but its always nice to have a 100% save file.

Memo #1

Chapter: Things Fall Apart

In the big room with a hole in the middle where you are supposed to jump in to continue, instead look around until you see a door and open it, its will be next to a Gold Spider.

Memo #2

Chapter: Wild Cards

At the beginning, in the hallway where you meet your first enemy with a key, look on the right wall to see a hole for you to wall crawl in, its will be next to a Gold Spider.

Memo #3

Chapter: Pro and Anti-Venom

After saving Spider-Man 2099 from the gas, you will back in the big room with lasers, instead of pressing the switch to open a timed door, look at your right to see a blue door to destroy a force field generator, the memo is next to it.

Memo #4

Chapter: Fighting the Future

After the room where you fight many robots and need 3 keys to open a door, you will be in a huge room where the floor change. You will need to press a switch to open a timed door. In that same room where the switch is, turn behind you will see a vent you need to use to exit that room, turn to the right and you see it in the corner of the room.

Edited by AegisAvenger

I just found the 2nd memo, its in the same room as the first Gold Spider in ''Wild Cards''.

Where exactly? Becase I'm in the same boat as you, wanting to find all the collectibles and memos even if not required... I platinumed it already but because I took care of most of the golden spiders in the first playthrough... don't remember where the first spider in wild cards is. Going to try to find it now in case you don't reply sooner.

EDIT: Just got the 2nd one... that didn't take long......

I was visiting stores and found a Edge of Time strategy guide, so I tried to see the location of the other Memo but a employee saw me and took it off my hands before I could find them.

:(

they can't do that. you can see look through it without buying it. Not unless you were write things down out of it. :(

Memo #3 & #4 found.

Memo #3: Its in ''Pro and Anti Venom''. After saving Spidey 2099 from the gas, you will back in the big room with lasers, instead of pressing the switch to open a timed door, look at your right to see a blue door to destroy a force field generator, the memo is next to it.

Memo #4: Its in ''Fight for the Future''. Its after the room where you fight many robots and need 3 keys to open a door. Then you will be in a huge room that the floor change. You will need to pull a switch to open a timed door. In that same room where the switch is, its hidden around the corners.

I updated my first post to list all of them so its easier to follow their location.

Edited by AegisAvenger

this will give you a 100% on unlockables right? just for fun?

Thanks HiryuMK for the memo locations first off... but for me I'm still missing two action figures. They're probably the Spider-Man 2099 figure and the Anti-Venom (Regular) one. Don't know how you get those since I have everything else done and collected... so if you guys or anyone else knows... let me know......

this will give you a 100% on unlockables right? just for fun?

Just for fun since I got nothing when I found all Memos.

Thanks HiryuMK for the memo locations first off... but for me I'm still missing two action figures. They're probably the Spider-Man 2099 figure and the Anti-Venom (Regular) one. Don't know how you get those since I have everything else done and collected... so if you guys or anyone else knows... let me know......

I forgot we also needed all Action Figures to have 100% but I myself can't find Anti-Venom (Normal).

Edited by AegisAvenger

Just for fun since I got nothing when I found all Memos.

I forgot we also needed all Action Figures to have 100% but I muself can't find Anti-Venom (Normal).

In "Fighting the future"... once you go through the door you had to hit the timed switch where the 4th memo was... you'll enter another room where the floor is also "illuminated". Once you enter the doorway (avoid the 3 sensors with your decoy), if you look right and just below you'll notice an opening that is covered by a force field. Now... go to the switch you must pull up to get rid of the illuminated floor. After you go through the door from the area you pulled the switch, go straight to the floor and to your right. You should see a door you can pull up where the machine for the force field is (Don't worry, you don't need to rush, the illuminated floor doesn't reach to that room). Once you destroy that, go to the opening that now should be accessible, hit circle to switch the computer off, and Anti-Venom (normal) is yours. :-).