Rate the trophy difficulty...  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_45.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.51

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

The only reason I even gave this a 4 is for the challenges. Some were annoying. Shouldn't take more than a few tries for each. The hard difficulty is a joke since you have to beat normal before being able to atempt it and you carry over all your upgrades. And lastly, the gold spiders aren't too bad since your spider sense makes you aware of their presence. Only about 3 or 4 of them gave me a hard time. I platted in a day and a half. Very fun game too. I recommend it.

Forgive me for asking this here... but how and where and what difficulty level did you earn the trophy for a 200 hit combo... I just finished completing Act 2and will do Act 3 tonight after work. I saw an opportunity in Act 1 where I got the 50 and 100 hit combo trophy and got up to 158 before I idiotically ran into a hit during the Decoy. Was wondering if there are other areas in Act 3 to which I doubt because but that point the guys actually have and shoot their weapons..... Thanks... and so far I'd give it a 5 overall... just the 200 hit combo I know will 'bug' me until I get it.

Only have one challenge left and I'm giving this a solid 5. Really easy repetitive gameplay with an okay storyline. Makes me what to play Shatter Dimensions. The only trouble players will have are the orb challenges. All the combat or don't get hit BS crap challenges are actually easy. They will require some retries though.

Edited by Blaze Naruto Shippuden

I'm rating it a 6 just because I pretty much got about 60% of the trophies on my first play through and all your stuff continues on in the hard play through. The game was bad though & boring so you kinda feel off having to play it again plus the web challenges are annoying. Not worth my time. Shattered Dimensions had better game play.

I gave it a 7. I guess I'll be one of those who say this game is not as easy as people are making it out to be. And I did especially well while playing the story. The challenges are actually very annoying and quite difficult even if you know what you are doing. The orb ones are easy, the combat ones are hard. I have yet to get gold on any of the combat challenges and this is after several tries for most of them.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was honestly going to rate this a 4 as I expected the hard difficulty to pose more of a challenge than it did. I gave it a 3 because there was just really nothing that slowed my progress all the way to plat. After you have all the upgrades playing hard is pretty much the same as playing normal :rolleyes: . Some of the golden spiders are hidden well and there's a few tricky web challenges (like the free fall ones :wall: hate those). Overall though, it's a lot easier than Shattered Dimensions and shouldn't cause anyone much problems to beat.

It's a good Spider-man game and has a good story, but I do miss the way they did Shattered Dimensions and I hope they make another one like that with Noir included :dance: . Here's hoping the new Amazing Spider-man game is just as good as these two have been.

• 5 weeks later...

I gave it a 4.

Story line wise its very straight forward and even 'Hard' mode isn't that hard. Web of Challenges, for me, was moderately irritating. Plotting a path to pick up orbs and like wise for the free fall events just took some time, but it wasn't hard. Once you figured out the layout of the land you are good to go. Practice up!

Give it a 4, i had a harder time on Normal than Hard, and some of the spiders was very well hidden and had to search trough the levels a few times.

the challenges was easier than i thought i would be and only some of them gave me a hard time.

overall my only beef with this game was the stupid freefall.

• 2 weeks later...

Just started playing it this weekend...doesn't seem like a very hard game as a whole to be honest. Very repetitive game play though IMO. I'm halfway through it and in a way, I'm already getting a little bored of it. I don't know if I can go back and get all the challenges done etc. I'd give it a 4.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I´m going to give this one a 3 as well. A lot of the challenges can be done natively without trying and only the obstacle elegance ones gave me any problems. Hard mode is a joke when you´ve got a few upgrades.

Nice little game to have on the rapsheet but not one I´d keep. It´s very under-rated in my honest opinion.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...