Question about mural pieces ?

MasterTonberry

if you miss some, you'll have to play through the levels to get them later.

This can be a grind if you needed one on level 47 for example, as you will have to do all of 41,42,43 etc just to get to it.

You will get your 25%, 50%, 75% complete trophies, but you must get all of them to get 100%

Once you have touched a mural piece, it's yours forever, regardless if you die straight afterwards, or do not finish the level.

You will need 2 friends to play the co op levels, as 100 of the 200 pieces are in multiplayer, and around 8 of those can only be got if you co-op on special stretchy ropes etc. Some cannot be got on your own. (just like little big planet)

add me as a friend, and i'll help you. i have platinum on the identical japanese version, and I have mostly cleared the "black" version, which has non re-appearing items, and is almost totally dark apart from a small circle of light around you. Black is MUCH harder!!!

PSN TheMightyImp2

Edited by TheMightyImp2

if you miss some, you'll have to play through the levels to get them later.

This can be a grind if you needed one on level 47 for example, as you will have to do all of 41,42,43 etc just to get to it.

You will get your 25%, 50%, 75% complete trophies, but you must get all of them to get 100%

Once you have touched a mural piece, it's yours forever, regardless if you die straight afterwards, or do not finish the level.

You will need 2 friends to play the co op levels, as 100 of the 200 pieces are in multiplayer, and around 8 of those can only be got if you co-op on special stretchy ropes etc. Some cannot be got on your own. (just like little big planet)

add me as a friend, and i'll help you. i have platinum on the identical japanese version, and I have mostly cleared the "black" version, which has non re-appearing items, and is almost totally dark apart from a small circle of light around you. Black is MUCH harder!!!

PSN TheMightyImp2

Thank you for your answer =) So if I understand this correct, if I have missed a mural piece on lvl 47 for example I can start on lvl 41 and play until I reach 47 and I don't need to start from the beginning of the game? But where can I choose area4 for example? Do I have to complete all areas before?

Thx I add u tomorrow =)

Edited by MasterTonberry

Thank you for your answer =) So if I understand this correct, if I have missed a mural piece on lvl 47 for example I can start on lvl 41 and play until I reach 47 and I don't need to start from the beginning of the game? But where can I choose area4 for example? Do I have to complete all areas before?

Thx I add u tomorrow =)

As you complete areas, there will be an option under 'New Game' which will allow you to select any area you have completed up to. If you have completed area 3 for example, you will be able to select up to area 4. You don't have to start from the beginning of the game to play a higher unlocked area.

Is there a way to tell which levels have the ones you are missing? The Options menu doesn't seem particularly helpful.

Best way to see is if you look at the mural put together (loading in to a level, don't remember any other ways off top of head) you can see 10 rows, and 10 on left, ten on right, the left is solo, right is group.

Best way to see is if you look at the mural put together (loading in to a level, don't remember any other ways off top of head) you can see 10 rows, and 10 on left, ten on right, the left is solo, right is group.

Interesting! Thanks. I believe you can see the mural through the options menu by pressing something on the D-pad. So if they actually get placed in a particular order then being able to count and see which is which is enormously helpful. Sounds good.

Interesting! Thanks. I believe you can see the mural through the options menu by pressing something on the D-pad. So if they actually get placed in a particular order then being able to count and see which is which is enormously helpful. Sounds good.

u can check it in options > stats

if u r playing save/quit, u need die to update it

dont worry if u die u dont lose ur save :D

I have a question about co-op mural pieces, does it matter who picks them up or does it register for everyone when one person picks them up?

If YOU do not pick it up, YOU do not get it.

The agreed nice thing to do is to jump up and down and do the bravo symbol to alert people to where you found the picture piece. Then wait around for it to reappear so your friend can pick it up too...

• 1 year later...

anyone know how move the bird to take the mural in EX70?

EDIT:it looks that i mess up saving in the middle of the stage, now i need to comeback to the starting point, and i dont have any item (checkpoint) on the way

EDIT 2: i just finished all the EX solo, missing ex 6, 7 and 8 in coop

Edited by Jeankarlo