WR speedrun EX1 Pre patch. Time 6:32

MasterTonberry

I feeled to sharing this. A friend af me recorded this. It is at the japanese version before the latest update. This is how it look like (lots of warps) before they patched away the most warps. :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl5Lhn-_Yj0&feature=plcp]ã€PS3】 ã¿ã‚“ãªã§ã‚¹ãƒšãƒ©ãƒ³ã‚«ãƒ¼ ã¿ã‚“ãªã§æŽ¢æ¤œã‚ªãƒ³ãƒ©ã‚¤ãƒ³ EX1 RTA WIP - YouTube[/ame]

That was fun to watch. Pretty impressive precision all throughout. (Aside from that run-in with the snake that brought on the angry face. Hee.)

I want to know how he kept from falling to death coming off that rope at 6:22 though.

Edited by LibertyGeis

That was fun to watch. Pretty impressive precision all throughout. (Aside from that run-in with the snake that brought on the angry face. Hee.)

I want to know how he kept from falling to death coming off that rope at 6:22 though.

It is very fun to watch (he is an awesome player):p. Failing an area with this guy is almost impossible. You must have your spelunker at the VERY VERY bottom of the rope then (exact pixel) must practice it. As you walk up and down when hanging in the rope then do a very small touchs so you came in position then you can steer your spelunker down steering left or right from the rope. If I recall it right you must have rope assist off while doing this. Was a while since I tried this. :)

I love how his sound glitches at 5:30. Happened quite a lot of times to me. xD

It is very fun to watch (he is an awesome player):p. Failing an area with this guy is almost impossible. You must have your spelunker at the VERY VERY bottom of the rope then (exact pixel) must practice it. As you walk up and down when hanging in the rope then do a very small touchs so you came in position then you can steer your spelunker down steering left or right from the rope. If I recall it right you must have rope assist off while doing this. Was a while since I tried this. :)

The latter part there, I've done it a couple of times certain places, but not really understood why I've survived those times. haha

Edited by MMDE