EX 9 and EX 10 in USA?

MrBeens

I have no idea what date it's gonna be released in US. It was released yesterday in EU. I just did solomode for EX10 :D

Really? I couldn't find it... o.o'

I only tried to search for "Spelunker" in the PS Store though.

When I used the Downloadable content link under Championship Mode, I got a list of nothing.

Kinda strange if it's out in Sweden and not in Norway, but Sony always seem to be able to surprise me.

Edited by MMDE

Really? I couldn't find it... o.o'

I only tried to search for "Spelunker" in the PS Store though.

When I used the Downloadable content link under Championship Mode, I got a list of nothing.

Kinda strange if it's out in Sweden and not in Norway, but Sony always seem to be able to surprise me.

They removed it:(. I don't know why :S At least I bought it in time and are done with it :D I think it was meant October 3 for EU and October 2 for US. They maybe accidently released it :think:

They removed it:(. I don't know why :S At least I bought it in time and are done with it :D I think it was meant October 3 for EU and October 2 for US. They maybe accidently released it :think:

How much did they cost btw, you could probably say the price in SEK? lol

Yeah, the EU part of PS Store is a mess. They keep doing mistakes like this, and lots of others, but I think you know that. I think you guys don't get a lot of games and dlcs where the store description isn't translated into your account's native language, even though everyone who are supposed to use the store know English there. >_> They also tend to make it very hard for publishers to release games there by setting such high requirements and obviously not helping enough. It should be easy to release games in the PS Store. Then there's the high prices for digital content... >_< They need some slapping...

Edited by MMDE

How much did they cost btw, you could probably say the price in SEK? lol

Yeah, the EU part of PS Store is a mess. They keep doing mistakes like this, and lots of others, but I think you know that. I think you guys don't get a lot of games and dlcs where the store description isn't translated into your account's native language, even though everyone who are supposed to use the store know English there. >_> They also tend to make it very hard for publishers to release games there by setting such high requirements and obviously not helping enough. It should be easy to release games in the PS Store. Then there's the high prices for digital content... >_< They need some slapping...

I totally agree with you. That time it was out it cost 20 sek per gamepack :)

I totally agree with you. That time it was out it cost 20 sek per gamepack :)

Oh, okay, same price as the others then. Though, surprisingly they cost 15NOK here, and that's about 17SEK. Didn't know it cost even more in the Swedish PS Store, but they probably rounded off. I hope there's some release sale on these two DLCs too. I paid about 8,5SEK for all the other ones. ;p

I consider myself a good spelunker player, but I can not for the life of me complete the EX levels I finished EX 2 after awhile but that's it. I guess I'll just finish the last few trophies for platinum on Spelunker US, & JP in a few days. 8^)

So far I've finished EX 1-9. Still have 10 to do.

I would say that 3,4 and 6 are by far the worst of the lot so far. I will never play those again. :dance:

What's hilarious is going back to play the normal levels after doing these. You will be just blitzing straight through thinking "these used to be hard?" :D