Random item questions

MrBeens

In playing through the first few areas, there are several items that have shown up that I'm not sure what exactly they do.

There are blue and red rings of dots that seem to have random effects, what are these?

Near the middle of area 2 there is what looks like a dark grey stone tablet behind a bombable wall. Is this anything special.

Near the end of area 2 I found the Crystal Skull behind a bombable wall. This gave me a crapton of points. Just an Indiana Jones easter egg?

Sometimes wierd items will just appear out of thin air, here's what I have seen so far:

- Glass Drink: Either speeds you up or slows you down, both of which screw you up big time.

- X2 icon: Changes the music for a while, no other noticeable effect, I'm guessing doubles your score for a while?

- Mushroom: Freezes you in place for about 10 seconds.

- Bell: Have absolutely no idea what this does?

What causes these items to appear? Are they random? Or are they hidden items that appear if you jump in certain spots?

In playing through the first few areas, there are several items that have shown up that I'm not sure what exactly they do.

There are blue and red rings of dots that seem to have random effects, what are these?

Near the middle of area 2 there is what looks like a dark grey stone tablet behind a bombable wall. Is this anything special.

Near the end of area 2 I found the Crystal Skull behind a bombable wall. This gave me a crapton of points. Just an Indiana Jones easter egg?

Sometimes wierd items will just appear out of thin air, here's what I have seen so far:

- Glass Drink: Either speeds you up or slows you down, both of which screw you up big time.

- X2 icon: Changes the music for a while, no other noticeable effect, I'm guessing doubles your score for a while?

- Mushroom: Freezes you in place for about 10 seconds.

- Bell: Have absolutely no idea what this does?

What causes these items to appear? Are they random? Or are they hidden items that appear if you jump in certain spots?

It's an old book (stone tablet) = points, skull=points, = Clock= points. If you take the bell there will be no ghost coming under that stage

In order to get these to appear you must jump on certain places in the stages. And after you jumped the item is random, (places for the jumps are not) It can also be like a star on supermario bros, can walk through snakes for example :D