EX areas coming to US/EU :D

MasterTonberry

I loved the original game, even platiniumed it twice, first the jap version, the new dlc seems super hardcore, a bit too hardcore, so it seems I need quite some hours practicing here, far harder than the Original, and that was not too easy either :think:

Hey, since you seem to know a thing or two about spelunker. How is the difficulty in these new dlc packs compared to the main game?

For me the difficulty is 1-2/10 for the main game and 5-8 for the DLC:s

I have played this game nearly 2000 hours. Do the platinum first before you challenge the DLC:s :p

me and some friends have been doing the EX levels.

up to the 5th set, all murals collected in single and multiplayer.

the mechanics are tightened up to a level where there is almost zero room for error. there is a lot of hard learning involved. definitely not for everyone

my group has a blast with them the first few runs, then our laughs turn into "lets get this shit over with" :D

nice design though! super technical stuff

me and some friends have been doing the EX levels.

up to the 5th set, all murals collected in single and multiplayer.

the mechanics are tightened up to a level where there is almost zero room for error. there is a lot of hard learning involved. definitely not for everyone

my group has a blast with them the first few runs, then our laughs turn into "lets get this shit over with" :D

nice design though! super technical stuff

Yeah, I finished the first 2 areas single and co-op, and had a blast. Now I'm a little over halfway through the 3rd area, and I'm starting to ask myself "Am I really having fun?" :think: They're really becoming a pain in the ass. Still I am determined though...

• 1 month later...