M95 SPECACT Kill Streak

Slynessity

On Valparaiso (Lighthouse level) on the attackers side, I would sit behind the stone blocks up top after you take the lighthouse zone and snipe at defenders below. It's easy to spot them since it's downhill. I think when I got my award I was with another sniper and assault. If another sniper calls mortars I just ran inside the house at the top. Pretty simple to get 5 kills.

My favorite method is playing it cool as a defender on Arica Harbor and staying back till the attackers take the bridge and hit them as they spawn from the first deployment. (Sorry for the poor wording)

And the M95 is probablly my favorite rifle for long ranges, though only because i know its Mil dot setup best

• 2 weeks later...

If you are really desperate, play hardcore mode. No kill cam:) That way you can sit in one location and snipe everyone. And do it on a map that you know well and can take advantage of. I can get streaks of 4-10 pretty regularly on Cold War and Port Valdez because I know the maps so well. I only accomplished the 5 streak with the M95SA once though since I love to call mortar strikes on snipers that think they are safe behind a wall:D

And remember to aim high to compensate for gravity!

I got lucky, was playing conquest on atacama desert, had a 12x scope and just sniped the people on the big ship, opposite b, i also feel it's easier to use a red dot scope if you're not good at the sniping like me.

Thats a pretty good strategy too. Using the sniper gun as a shotgun takes some practice but it can be a pretty devastating one shot kill. Personally, I could never get it to work though.

try either valparaiso or arica harbor, in the first i've done a 25 kill streak and in the second a 36 one O_o

it's easily done as defender, hide far away from the base and wait until it passes on and snipe all the enemies you can see... use light equipment (the one that makes you run faster) or ammo + because you don't really need a 12x scope

• 2 weeks later...

i found a great spot in White Pass. theres a house near B on conquest, and on the ground floor there is one of those little rooms off to the side with a window that looks right at the road between the two buildings at B (you'll have to find the spot, i cant remember which building it is exactly). with a red dot its a piece of cake. i got ALL the SA 5 kill streaks in this window.

also in arica harbor conquest, if you spawn at the deployment on top of that huge hill behind C, theres a sniper tower where you can see the whole map. with a 12x and a sharp eye (and 1080p) its pretty easy to get 5 in a row. i used this spot to get like 10 combat excellence medals.

good luck

I actually got my kill streak this morning on the Atacama Desert map. I think I just got lucky because I pretty much suck at sniping. LOL.. I used the 4X scope and got most of my snipes from the rooftops.

Yeah it takes time. I found the UMP45 (I think) the SMG one the hardest along with the M16. Good work on getting it though :)

My advice (for what it's worth) for the pins is:

Play hardcore!! I never, ever do but for this it was amazing because it seems you can hit the guy anywhere and he'll die. I also had magnum rounds and a x12 scope but I was goin for streaks without hardcore and I was wounding the hell out of a lot of people but not killing them.

So what I did was played Atacama Desert on Conquest on Hardcore with x12 scope and magnum ammo. And I ran to the rocks by the beach because people usually never check there, at least I don't and I got a lot of people that were focusing between A and B and it was crazy cuz I died like 5 seconds after I got the streak pin.

And as far as advice goes, which I'm probably not qualified to give because I hate and suck at sniping, but I'd say stay out of the windows of the buildings because those were the first places I'd check and it's easier to find guys there than squatting in the bushes.

Beyond that, it wasn't so bad. I got it the first time I played Atacama on hardcore and I had the pins with my, around, 22nd M95 SPECACT kill.

So, yeah, good luck! And sorry for double posting-ish. This is probably too big for an edit from my previous post.

Edited by rvdizecw420

OK, so I was gonna post about how I just got the 5 kill streak and 8 kills in one round with the M95 SPECACT, but on the awards page, it says "Times Collected 0"!! Anyone know why this is?

I seriously did earn it, I saw the pins pop up in the game right after I earned each one and they both showed up at the end of round screen, but now they're not on the awards page, and it's the first time I looked to see them!! :(

I even quit the game, was off the game for about 4 minutes and came back in and still nothing. And it isn't that stat glitch because eveything else is still there, I earned other pins in the round and after the end of the round I earned points rather than starting at negative whatever and going up to zero.

If anyone can let me know what happened, then I'll post properly about how I did it (like it's a big mystery, I know).

it's the stats bug.. it affects almost all the players in the game... and in the forum

• 2 weeks later...
Wait, mortar strike counts as streak for the M95 SPECACT Efficiency Pin?

It shouldnt, when i run with my SA the SA Kill streak appears when you get a 5 kill streak with the SA gun. I've personally run a 22 killstreak but only got one SA pin because I primarily used my RPG and not my UMP-SA. I figure same rules apply to all SA guns.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Got the killstreak today. Play Arica Harbor on hardcore. As the defender at the very start, run past this big antenna and you will get to these rocks. On top of these rocks if you look down right in front of you, that's where the enemies snipers are. They are right below you and they stand still because they are snipers. So kill whoever is there, run of the rocks and wait a min and repeat. Your playing on hardcore so they won't no your right behind them :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...