Fubar is THE CHEAPEST difficulty I have ever played...

klujma

OMFG, you teammates dying about 10 times per minute ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY, pressing R2 like hell, and when then are both dead i revive them and GRENADE BOOM!!!! THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT !!! Its not that hard.. I always do checkpoint up to max 10 tries but each try IS EPIC PAIN...... Really sad Iam........Or when i look of cover and kill then it took milenium to get back, cheapiest hardest i have ever played.... Anyone have same feeling?????

Anyway its great game, but fubar is huge dissapointment.

Did hell checkpoint 5 minutes later and iam quite... but it doesnt change that it is really cheap..

Edited by klujma

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i always like your rants!:thumbsup:

i have heard already that fubar is a pain. gotta try it myself at some point.

I have zero patience so there are many rants xD, i wrote this after "only" 4 tries of some checkpoint.

Its not difficult, but its pain, in Uncharted i always know my mistake, and do it afterwards, but here ? THere are no mistakes, just luck, and random AI

OMFG, you teammates dying about 10 times per minute ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY, pressing R2 like hell, and when then are both dead i revive them and GRENADE BOOM!!!! THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT !!! Its not that hard.. I always do checkpoint up to max 10 tries but each try IS EPIC PAIN...... Really sad Iam........Or when i look of cover and kill then it took milenium to get back, cheapiest hardest i have ever played.... Anyone have same feeling?????

Did hell checkpoint 5 minutes later and iam quite... but it doesnt change that it is really cheap..

This is the next game i plan on finishing. Guess I need to get prepared. Sounds like fubar is as stressful as Max Payne 3 NYMHC trophy.

This is the next game i plan on finishing. Guess I need to get prepared. Sounds like fubar is as stressful as Max Payne 3 NYMHC trophy.

Its way more stressful for me.

Because in MP3 most of game only depends on you, here it depends only on your idiotic teammates, because they die often, and trust me, its very hard to revive them right in shooting, and even if you revive them, grenade will blow you off after wards lol xD

Edited by klujma

In the trophy guide you were complaining that guide writer gave it a 6/10 difficulty, you were saying it should have been a 3, Damn you're so contradicting:confused:

You were the same in the Max Payne 3 forum, said cover didn't work properly, Hardcore a joke, NYMHC was a joke, then gave it a 3/10 in the PDR:whistle:

Yup. I suggest taking a break after each chapter. I read how frustrating the helicopter strafing part is, but I made it through on the first try. Definitely just need to break it up and calm done with this one. One point I was in full cover waiting for the action to die down when I just got shot and died. Not injured or anything just, dead. And my teammates are often dumbfounded in certain areas....couple of times I'll see them standing in the open not doing anything but getting shot.

In the trophy guide you were complaining that guide writer gave it a 6/10 difficulty, you were saying it should have been a 3, Damn you're so contradicting:confused:

You were the same in the Max Payne 3 forum, said cover didn't work properly, Hardcore a joke, NYMHC was a joke, then gave it a 3/10 in the PDR:whistle:

THIS!!! Lol this was my exact first thought as well. DLM, you sir win +1 internets.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS5MQ9oQv7dBgqmFIx_CMUETyIq9QDKzsrhQS7RCaw5pO1FqTk3Xg

here is a video guide for fubar difficulty Futuramaforlife's channel - YouTube go to that guys youtube for a fubar video guide for all 15 chapters it's really helped me out so i thought i tell people about it enjoy

here is a video guide for fubar difficulty Futuramaforlife's channel - YouTube

Edited by BreadSkin
Double post

Dont be too hateful guys, i just having fun when iam looking like idiot :nana:

I love your reactions etc. Its make me so happy. So sorry :).

AND DONT QUOTE SOMETHING WHAT I DIDNT SAY PLEASE. - dlm1988 - Maybe i complaining too much but iam not lier like you, i dont know where you see that i vote MP3 3 ???? I voted 6, Did I ever say that Spec Ops should be 3 ????? NO I DIDNT. I just said that superhuman is harder than Uncharted 1 crushing and ehh i see that i was right, because in the guide it changed. And again, did I said that Hardcore was joke no I DIDNT, only NYM HC. Pick your words boss

Edited by klujma

Dont be too hateful guys, i just having fun when iam looking like idiot :nana:

I love your reactions etc. Its make me so happy. So sorry :).

AND DONT QUOTE SOMETHING WHAT I DIDNT SAY PLEASE. - dlm1988 - Maybe i complaining too much but iam not lier like you, i dont know where you see that i vote MP3 3 ???? I voted 6, Did I ever say that Spec Ops should be 3 ????? NO I DIDNT. I just said that superhuman is harder than Uncharted 1 crushing and ehh i see that i was right, because in the guide it changed. And again, did I said that Hardcore was joke no I DIDNT, only NYM HC. Pick your words boss

I guess you also butchered the English language 9 out of 10 times. ;)

FUBAR is such a pain in the neck... I agree with many on thread, just take your time and If still can't..... Take a break do something else and play an easy game... I Feel if can beat mission suicide then should be able to beat On FUBAR. I really like this game and cannot wait to get my Platinum. Good luck everyone!

Just remembered I'm happy there is no online trophies...

Edited by BreadSkin
Double post

Iam in Chapter 10, garage and i never raged so much, the AI is worst ever ever, even city interactive makes better AI and iam deadly serious. They just keep dying any tip ?????? Whatever they do they die... i take time and use the AI like movie, its really funny how bad it is. Same with enemy AI, they dont cate about their lives, fucking suiciders..... I think i will smash it lol..

Edited by klujma

Stop raging we all know you'll get your plat'. I remember you complaining about the NYM Hardcore of Max Payne 3 and you earned the plat' so no need to worry you'll have this one as well. ;)

Yeah iam sorry, iam spammer i should be banned for this :D

Its not about get platinum. You can get any platinum you want, just time. Its just so painful :)

FUBAR took me 4h30 to finish ... and almost no death

the only difficulty is the chapter 10-2 with the grenade launcher on the trucks because you cant cover yourself.

Just take your time, waiting for your health to be full, and dont rely too much on your teammates.

... http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=OneBestFriend

is it really your ID PSN ??

Edited by NicoFantasy