What do you think of the A.I (squad)?

kfree7

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is FUBAR? I would have started on it, But it sucks you have to beat it on 'Suicide Mission' to do so...

The heavy gunner guys can be a bitch at some times, but I would say it's easier than Call of Duty Veteran. As long as you use your teammates to help out a lot then you shouldn't have too many problems. I didn't really see any difference from Suicide Mission, though.

just to clarify the AI is not "Chung" from Socom 4 stupid right?

Oh hell no!!! No one can can be that stupid! The AI in this game is pretty damn good. Plus this is like the 1st game ever where if one AI teammate goes down, then the other AI teammate will actually revive them :) so you don't have to run across the map to save them. To bad they don't revive you though when you die.

Oh hell no!!! No one can can be that stupid! The AI in this game is pretty damn good. Plus this is like the 1st game ever where if one AI teammate goes down, then the other AI teammate will actually revive them :) so you don't have to run across the map to save them. To bad they don't revive you though when you die.

Actually the 2nd game I've played where the A.I can revive each other, The 1st being Ghos Recon Future Soldier, buts its still awesome nonetheless! Noone can be that stupid huh? Try playing Operation Raccoon City, worst A.I, EVER!

The heavy gunner guys can be a bitch at some times, but I would say it's easier than Call of Duty Veteran. As long as you use your teammates to help out a lot then you shouldn't have too many problems. I didn't really see any difference from Suicide Mission, though.

yeah it is easier than the Call of Duty Series on Veteran. Thats one of the reasons y I didnt like COD because of that very reason.

just to clarify the AI is not "Chung" from Socom 4 stupid right?

I hated chung. that jackass ruined by damn life. always getting his dumbass killed. y in the hell did they even put his dumbass in socom 4 anyways.

Edited by Johnny Bananas
removed racist remark

I think the Ai isnt very good.

On fubar difficulty they both often get killed out in the open with no chance to revive them.

It sucks that you can only tell them where to shoot and not where to take cover or anything else.

This can make some tough spots very frustrating and luck based.

I'm on chapter 10. so far the AI has been really good. They are responsive when you give orders and they haven't once blocked me from certain pathways. Quite impressed.

^^Taking back some of my praise after playing chapter 13 on FUBAR. No Spoilers.

There are certain pathways you can take towards objectives which turn your AI partner into a retard. He just runs out from cover and stands in the middle of the crossfire until her gets shredded to pieces. Then you have to go and save him which is basically impossible due to where he is.

It's still some of the best AI I've seen other than that. It's just made all the more annoying when you're tryign to beat FUBAR!

Edited by BreadSkin
Double post

I think they try to do their best, the idea is knowing when to tell them to attack a target as they both focus on it and can leave some enemies through , i usually leave them up to their own ai and never go in front of them as they usually try to bound you and open themselves up for stupid deaths, also dont go too near them as they may push on and get caught out. Also use their stun ability when available as much, you can get loads in a row if you just camp sometimes, the only trouble im having on fubar is when im alone lol

The AI is great in this game BUT ive noticed if you highlight enimies that are far away the dumb asses will move out into the open and die, and on FUBAR ur screwed at this point. Ive been doing like M easy said in the guide. Post up and camp and let the enimies come to you! with this method the AI will take out alot of the bad guys by themselves, stay close to them if they go down and clear what killed them before attempting to revive(credit to M easy in the guide for this)

Edited by gixxerrider

• 2 weeks later...