Bugs, glitches and errors

Snakemaru

Encountering this bug now.

Going to "Ready to Claim" menu shows that I can claim rewards again from already completed and claimed rewards but only gives me 1 gold each. From 21 golds, I now have 45 golds because of this bug. BUT, I also have to legitimately claim 40 golds because I bought 18 shields that should reward me with 40 golds. So my legitimate total should be 21 + 40 = 61 golds. I only got 45 golds.

Quiting and restarting the game returned by golds to 21 and the claimable rewards. Already posted this issue on their Facebook page.

I am level 42 now.

well as mentioned i turned the game on to receive my daily rewards which took me up to 21 gold. i went to buy fame boost & low & behold got nothing. buying a 500$ marker reduced me bk to 11 gold. really quite p****d as im so close to the end it should of been a done deal by now. oh well looks like this piece a poo game holds its clutch on me a bit longer. i mean hey whats another week of torture compared to the near 3 months i put in since i started lol?

ok so instead of trying to manipulate the daily & goal rewards i just excepted the fact that the server totally screwed @ this point, fine this game just throws bs my way 24/7! well not quite i went about my daily ritual as per usual & found that so long as i dont touch my money my fame boost x1 from my daily reward never faded it just stayed. so after about 10 SP matches of 1000xp i decided to go online with this glitch, same happened my x1 fame boost just stayed with me. that is until some d**k quite half way through a online match. thus sending me bk to the home pg & i lost my fame boost & am bk to a crappy 500xp :( but try 4 yourself while you can 1000xp is awesome for SP matches even @ 49lvl. il see if this happens to me tomorrow when i can reclaim my daily reward (3days in a row)

so the fame boost was gained again & it did exactly the same for me. if u want my best advice dont go online with it. the instance u get put to the home pg ur done it will disappear. just stay in 500xp area & get 1000xp each match. it guaranteed xp @ least.

OK so for some reason even though I cash in my rewards I still move up a day and claim everthing too...

And somehow if I log in once and never disconect (per day) I can equip a fame boost x1 that never depletes I don't know how this happend but I have an idea, this has also happend to raz so I'm basing my idea on what has happend to him too. We both bought and equipped a fame boost but did not use it, the next day when we logged in again the boost was down to zero so we unequipped it and every passing day since we get this weird fame boost x1 that depletes...

Edited by koxy1987

^ That is a great news indeed!

Not only they fixed the bugs but as you said it, introduced the daily challenges that gives fame.

Also, the community boss was defeated last night. I have to check later what reward will I get from it.

There is one gripe that I still hold against the developers: they didn't gave me my gold for previous daily rewards.

i manage to earn the 10gold from the weekly coz i continue to sign in daily. i played the boss @ 20k a pop till it costed me 7 gold. i placed 600 odd. just gonna check where i stand

dont wish to double post but NEW GLITCH or @ least 4 me. i cant recruit a gladiator from the market now. like i said previously im after completely doing all goals & i wanted a cheap gladiator to die & revive for a goal but cant :( any1 else suffer this?

Edited by PainOfDemise
Please use the edit button instead of double posting.

^ I am not buying any new gladies from the market so I have not yet experienced the bug you encountered.

BUT...

I encountered a very pleasant bug last night where the game was giving me 30 gold after every win against the CPU. From 61 gold, I earned up to 186 gold. Unfortunately, it stopped giving me gold after I reset the game because the online match was glitching on me (not proceeding, just kept loading).

Edited by Snakemaru

^ Other than the stuffs I did when I got those golds, I haven't got anymore idea how to foolproof getting them again.

This game still have bugs. Like yesterday, I didn't get any gold rewards for leveling up because of the daily rewards and leveling up after losing a match.

Earlier today, they stole 5 gold from my total gold when I log-in.