most effective boost suggestions

Raz619

i made this to explain a really good method to get maximum xp in this game as some things are only noticeable after time & learning.

this is what i learnt.

while playing with koxy1987 i discovered that if the loser taunts or attacks till fame is flashing just a move away from total death you earn extra xp. then koxy1987 discovered that instead of killing your opposition if you press 0 you grab them & dont ever have to waste $ on new gladiators.

me & koxy1987 are going to make a video to show the method & difference between this way & just kill 4 kill way.

this means basically that you never revive your gladiator costing $ which is cool, & you get the maximum xp for every match win or lose.

if you have suggestions from your experience try it out see how it benefits you & reply. il even test them as i have last 5 lvls to climb

Edited by Raz619

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
What does exactly the double fame boost bought with gold?? It doubles the entire fame or only the fame given for winning/losing the match??

It also doubles the bonus fame you receive. For example: if you'd win a match in the main arena, you'd get 400 fame for winning and 100 bonus fame (max.). With the double fame foost, you'd get 800 + 200.

• 2 months later...