Spartacus Legends - Trophy Guide + Road Map

geralds

Due to the servers closing and this game being online only, the trophies for it can no longer be obtained.

Overview:

• Estimated trophy difficulty: 3/10
  • Offline trophies: 0
  • Online trophies: 12 (8(B), 3(S), 1(G))
  • Approximate amount of time to 100%: 100-200+ hours
  • Minimum number of playthroughs: 1 + tons of grinding
  • Number of missable trophies: 0
  • Glitched trophies: 0
  • Does difficulty affect trophies?: There are no difficulty options but if you have trouble, then just grind fame and you'll need it it anyway for fame 50.

Controls:

:ls: - Movement.

:dpad: - Taunt (Use to Increase Crow Favor)

:cross: - Pankration/Guard Break.

:circle: - Grab your Opponent/Block a grab attempt by your Opponent

:square:- Light attack

:triangle: - Strong attack

:r1: - Dodge/Roll

:l1: - Block

Hit :start:, select Help & Options and then to Command List to find the full list of moves for all classes.

Hit :start:, select Help & Options and then How to Play to find further information on the dodging/parrying system.

Extra Tips to make the game easier:

These are a just a quick few tips there are plenty more in the game.

IF the fight requires no specific weapon just use no weapon and press up + :triangle:

If you are required to use a trident weapon user then just press down + :triangle:

If you are required to use a hammer use back + :triangle:

IF you have to use duel daggers just spam :triangle: or forward :triangle:

If you have to use duel swords just spam :triangle:

Update 3

Daily Rewards have been added to the game. This new feature rewards players for coming in on consecutive days with a changing list of rewards which accumulate up until the 7th day and reset after that day. The popup for this feature appears on the first instance of every day.

Wager Matches - allow users to invite friends and other players in a 1v1 match in any arena of their choosing. Basically private matches but if gladiator dies it still required you revive them or get a new one. If you run out of silver and still need a gladiator delete what you got and you should get a free one. Also the matchest do require you to pay silver to do this 600 gives you the max.

Global Goals is a new feature that rewards players for reaching certain achievements in the game. This can be accessed by selecting L2 in the World Map and there are 3 tiers of rewards for each goal. If you happen to complete a lot of these they reward with silver, gold, and/or fame. These are really help full for getting fame.

Online players are awarded 2x the amount of silver and fame for playing online matches. So now you are able to get around a 1000 fame for winning and online match.

Nemesis Fights are an addition to Primus fight content that allows players to “chase” Legendary gladiators through districts. These chained fights can be updated weekly and can be made to be extended as needed to increase the amount of fights available to players. The new Legendary Gladiators that can be available are Ashur, Agron, and Gannicus.

Community Boss Fights are timed events that allow the Spartacus Legends community to fight together to beat a super-strong AI gladiator. If the community is successful in reaching the maximum point threshold, awards will be granted to all participating players.

Introduction:

This is a 3d free to play fighter. The game is based around money as most free to play games so the games designed to basically get you to spend cash. You start the game with a standard gladiator with a sword and shield to get other gladiators you need to get gold or silver coins. To get silver coins you have to win fights. To get gold coins you have to rank up, but you only get very few coins. Or you can buy the expensive dlc to get more gold coins. As you rank up gear for you gladiator gets cheaper but some will still require gold. Remember that the story mode is very short and most of your time will be spent grinding fame, so tread carefully. If you're not the type of person to spend hundreds of hours grinding this game is not for you.

Step 1:

Quite simple just play and Conquer each district. See The Champion of Capua .

Step 2:

By the end of step 1 you should have most every trophy if you do not have the trophy for using every style now is the time to get it. The only weapon you should need at this point is unarmed.

Step 3:

Just keep grinding grinding till you get level 50. See Rich and Famous.

Updated the guide with a lot of information on the latest update

Special thanks to a3069namebke for some tips.

Edited by Terminator
Guide Revisions by Terminator 02/01/2015.

Trophy Guide:

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1634/5B7.jpg Well-Versed in Weaponry (B)

Win at least 1 match with each style (including unarmed).

:tagunobtainable:

Unobtainable due to server closure

Simply use every style in the game. Through out your playthrough you are required to use every style except for unarmed. So make sure to use unarmed whenever you can and by the time you beat the game you should have this.

List of styles

sword and shield

shield and spear

duel sword

dual dagger

spear

hammer

trident

unarmed

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1634/787.jpg Hardened for Battle (B)

Defeat an Opponent of Threat 100 or higher.

You should get this once you conquer the first district since the first legendary gladiator is of Threat 100 or higher.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1634/8F5.jpg Beat Strong, Bloody Heart (S)

Win 5 consecutive fights in the Insulae district.

Once you can go to the Insulae district, win 5 fights. This should come natural through story progression though.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1634/F46.jpg Rejected by Hell (B)

Revive a dead Gladiator for the first time.

You are bound you have you gladiator die once so once that happens revive them and this trophy should unlock. The first time you gladiator dies you can save it for free. After words the second cost 500 silver, the third cost 2000 silver, and the fourth cost 4 gold and so forth. In the long run sense gold is hard enough to come by is suggested to not even use it for reviving. Should be worth worth noting that if you gladiator died but hasn't died in a long time it can how ever be revived for free again.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1634/813.jpg Vidi, Vici, Veni (B)

Drive the crowd into a frenzy and win a fight by executing your opponent with a finishing move.

See Without Mercy

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1634/B42.jpg Without Mercy (S)

Perform 25 executions or slaughters.

In order to get this trophy you need to buy a perk worth 500 silver as this performs an execution. A slaughter does not not require the perk all that is required is to cut a body part off your opponent. If you pick any fight then select any gladiator type the top gear slot is were you will buy the perk to get this. Just buying the perk is not enough to get the trophy. After you lower your opponents health you need to press :triangle: to get the perk to go off. Just repeat 25 times.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1634/2BC.jpg Legendary Victory (B)

Defeat a legendary gladiator.

This should unlock after you Conquer your first district.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1634/A43.jpg An Educated Lanista (B)

Complete the Tutorial.

You get this at the start of the game as the game automatically starts the tutorial.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1634/6ED.jpg Opened Gates, Bloodied Sands (B)

Unlock all arenas and fight in all arenas at least once in Legends Mode.

You should easily get this progressing through the story. You need Fame 10 to unlock the final Arena so just do one fight on each and you get this trophy.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1634/91C.jpg Rich and Famous (G)

Reach Level 50 Fame.

You're looking at 3800 fights minimum for Level 50 Fame but its all based on winning and loosing. If you play online you do get more fame but if you're not good at consistently winning then you're better off just fighting the A.I. for 600 fame in the Spectacula. A decent estimate on how long it will take and how many matches you have to play is found here: LINK

Thanks to the latest update, there many more ways to get fame and online fame increase. Read the Road Map for more information.

Here is a link to a great farming method, credit to mcclane3 for this: LINK

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1634/912.jpg The First of Many Conquests (B)

Conquer your first district.

Quite simple as its part of story mode progression you simply have around 5 fights conquer a district.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/trophies/1634/C98.jpg The Champion of Capua (S)

Conquer all districts.

Simply complete every district. After you fight the final gladiator Spartacus this will unlock. If you find yourself needing a gladiator of a certain style but have no more slots just kill/delete a gladiator to get a new one. Also the final area take 10 fame to unlock while the final fight will require 15 fame.

Thanks to raz619 for this tip - If the gladiator you are needed is not on the list of gladiators to buy you could simply go to the XMB and exit then re-enter the game. Do this should give you a refresh in gladiators rather then having to simply wait 30 minutes for the list to refresh itself.

Edited by Terminator
Guide Revisions by Terminator 29/12/2015.

• 2 weeks later...

since we a30 are sharing "tips" (wonder who told you) heres some i learned. want a spear guy for example but the market does not have 1 then simply "sign out" & sign bk in voila new set of gladiators. just make sure you have not purchased anything from the market in the 30min time span till your happy with your purchase your going to make. anymore tips tips like my unstoppable spear combo which i used online to get a 30/0 kill streak before i got bored was HOLD LEFT ANALOUGE TOWARDS OPPONANT & PRESS SQUARE, SQUARE, TRIANGLE. each button rappid motion no pause between ADD SPEED PERKS ONLY BE VERY CHOOSY ABOUT PERKS its killer combo il mk a video to.

http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab334/danecollins22/reymyesterio_zps01b20cdd.png

Since there is a bunch of hoopla about people accusing me of stealing tips, let me clear this up. I have played with the guide writer a lot, and he wrote this to help out the people needing a ps3 guide. He did all this from memory, and he hasn't had time to play with some of the weapons much. I just confirmed that the combos work.

This game isn't new. Chances are if you've discovered something, sebody has done so before. This work is of the author, but he needed a little help with confirming what combos work, so I was there to help him. Anyways, if you feel your work is "stolen" by the guide writer (or me), write a guide yourself and you'll take credit for this information or do a google search to find this on other forums.

• 2 weeks later...

you can now due to the last upd8 boost privatly in wager matches.

either find a partner or use like me a 2nd ps3.

never lose a online match 1000xp 90% of the time & i never spend gold to mk my gladiator super awesome just buy the fame boost when i can to help out. spend my silver on the new challenges to get extra fame to doing thing like buy weapons & shields & online wins & kills. this just became 1 difficultty rating now

http://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab334/danecollins22/reymyesterio_zps01b20cdd.png

You don't have to buy the perk and win with an excecution for 25 fights. Winnin with a slaughter (pressing [ ] when the gladiator is dizzy) is good enough if you can't afford the perk. I can confirm.

*For private boosting: I have a 2nd ps3 and getting it to play is irritating. My sub account has no gold and when it dies, I can't play no more. Is there a solution?

Edited by a3069namebke

delete the gladiator & get the free gladiator from recruit section if you have less than 420silver it gives you a free gladiator. on your sub account never pay to revive its cheaper to just buy new 1 or get free 1

Edited by Raz619

2 points :):

1: In the Road Map the button command in the line "If you have to use duel swords just spam" is missing.

2: Please post here: http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/feedback/18598-updates-needed-main-site-trophy-guide-roadmap-let-us-know-here.html and let us know of any changes you make/have made to the guide since it was stuck so the main site guide can be updated :).

EDIT: Since you've ignored my requests to fix the Smiley problems, I've fixed them myself. The problem was caused by linking to the Smileys instead of using the BBCode for them, you can see how to use BBCode here: LINK

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

• 2 weeks later...
2 points :):

1: In the Road Map the button command in the line "If you have to use duel swords just spam" is missing.

2: Please post here: Updates Needed on a Main Site Trophy Guide or Roadmap? Let us know here. - PlaystationTrophies.org and let us know of any changes you make/have made to the guide since it was stuck so the main site guide can be updated :).

its not missing very time i try to type it never shows up.

if your stuck for extra moves here are some.

SPEAR:- towards opponent & square square triangle its pretty much unbreakable i use it tonnes.

up square square triangle its pretty long combo.

away from opponent & triangle keeps very good distance.

TRIDENT:- towards opponent & square is very fast then use down & triangle & when opponent is stunned (bent over) up triangle. this is extremely powerfull & effective. ( i have a record going of 342 fights 339 wins which means 3 losses) & i used only this, my character is 361 rating & i face a rating of 547 when i fight.

DUEL SWORDS:- down square wnen combo is finished up square. its super quick & the most powerful combo for them.

SWORD & SHIELD:- to be updated no memory of good combo.

DUEL DAGGERS:- towards opponent & triangle triangle wnen combo finish & follow up with down square

HEAVY HAMMER:- easily the best move in the game & hardest hitting is away from opponent & HOLD x&square keep a lot of distance & when opponent comes towards you release & power again & attack the grounded opponent. you can get away with the hit on the ground but back up away from opponent after & power up the move again for best use.

TWO HANDED SWORD:- to be updated no memory of good combo

Edited by Raz619

• 2 weeks later...
Are there gonna be a full guide list of combos for every weapon? In this guide, there's only for 5 weapons classes, with only one move.

As much as having every combo would help no need im not going to make a copy and pasted guide from someone ells i just gave a few types outside having combos listing may help for online against randoms the computer is pretty easy to beat with a spamable move like the ones i have listed. YOu also dont really need to know any combos to fight the someone ells threw wager matches. its mostly just get stronger defensive gear for computer other wise spam the same move over and over there not really much need for any combos.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Unarmed can beat e anyone, otherwise, just use two handed sword for a mix of nice damage and speed.

If unarmed, use this combos to make ppl lose their defense and be vulnerable:

1) back + :trangle: - long range kick, good to chase runners, careful with sidestep.

2) up + :triangle:, then :triangle: when geting up - amazing critical chance and stopping power, invulnerable after leaving the ground.

3) hold forward + mash :square: - fastest punch in this style, easy to trap opponent and win, never stop it unless opponent rolls back to create distance.

Well, i came only to thank the guide creator, kudos for you !! Got 100% yesterday. Cya. :applause:

• 2 weeks later...

Man your guide is ***** With dual sword spam triangle? Thats not even working.

The best character is with the bear hand. Spam triangle or forward +triangle. In the Insuale district you kill the thougest enemy in no time.

Any tip on how to beat that fucker IXION?-EDIT: Done it with the Two-Handed Sword. up and triangle when you feel he is in that range to hit him. Hardest Legend till now.

ILooks like this community is dead.

Anyway, did you one of you finished 100% trophies on this game and make it after this guide or just played a few matches and after that yoy write the guide? Because it's worthless. The combo you mentioned only works with rookie looser average gladiators. But what about with the Legends, lik IXION, CRIXOUS or SPARTACUS? Or the story playtrough gladiators like Remus, Hannibal or Baal? These combos is worthless against these guys

If you beat the game, then how the hell did you beat SEVERUS with the Two-Handed Trident?

EDIT: Forgot to tell, i 100% the game. Tx for the guide : Im still playi.g this game and coellcting the gold because i wanna buy all the equipments.

Edited by NECROSMOKE_
please use the edit/multi quote function instead of double posting

• 11 months later...

Wtf is this game? I started the game yesterday and fought a bunch of single player matches, never lost a fight. Today I log in and my gladiator that I started with is gone, and all armor/weapons I collected. There is literally no gladiator for me to fight with anymore. Tried buying a new one and now I can't win any fights with their junk base stats and no armor.

Edit: Turns out I was trying Prime fights. Grinded a bit on random fights before going back to normal fights.

Edited by Koraf