Blingbot Farming Strategy

ThEliteOne

Okay, heres just a little farming strategy i found to make it so you technically never even have to leave level 2 (zone 1) of the jungle.

beat the level as you normally would, break all the golden mushrooms (they drop gold coins) and punch the well with your power arm before going into the cave area (will make tons of worms drop into the cave and killing them = cash) but dont exit the level after doing this

if you go to where the exit is, the gaurds will spawn, killing them all will make the last one drop 5 or 6 gold coins

now go up to the area you unlocked using coop, use the nanotech arm, and kill the 3 enemies, and pick up the gold coins

run back to the cave area, enter it, and exit it...all the gaurds will respawn, and the coop area gaurds will also respawn, so you can kill them and get the gold coin bonuses from them... can make around 10-15000 or so every go, i havent got the numbers quite yet, i just found it, and have done it 4 times so far and they keep respawning. Your health also refills every time you enter and exit the cave, so theres never a worry about dieing and losing cash

in my opinion, much faster than exiting the level and coming back every time for 50k. you can just rack up the cash without ever leaving.

EDIT: Im getting a steady 12,500 every time entering and exiting the cave. takes about a minute or less to get this much, especially if you kill all the gaurds with the upgraded part thrower. 1 hit kills.

Edited by ThEliteOne

Level 3, Zone 1 (i think), the first stage of the level where your goal is to destroy the big laserturret.

When starting in this level, don't activate that device that drops the bridge, instead kill all those enemies that constantly respawn... they'll never stop respawning, but when you hit about 60.000 credits there will spawn only 1... then it isnt worth the effort anymore. Use the throwbolts/wrenchthingies for this, otherwise there is a chance of knocking enemies off the plateau which will give no credits.

Continue the level and doing the scaring away of the birds aswell which opens the door where the gold credits are and the waterfallswitch etc. etc.

When finishing the level and all is done correctly, you'll get 100.000/110.000 credits. :)

At first i was doing the enter and exit level strategy, and making around 40-50k every 6-8 minutes... then i found out that they respawn, and it makes just about 12,500 in about a minute. and the gaurds seemingly respawn endlessly, because i sat and did it 10+ times before i stopped

yeah this should work, i did it the other day as i figured it out myself but didnt see the point in posting about it.

i was doing 75k per go as i only went round twice each time, but yeah it does help as i only had 616K once i had finished the game so spent about 30 mins doing this.

now just release patch 1.02 so i can get the missing space part and get the gold and plat.

Level 3, Zone 1 (i think), the first stage of the level where your goal is to destroy the big laserturret.

When starting in this level, don't activate that device that drops the bridge, instead kill all those enemies that constantly respawn... they'll never stop respawning, but when you hit about 60.000 credits there will spawn only 1... then it isnt worth the effort anymore. Use the throwbolts/wrenchthingies for this, otherwise there is a chance of knocking enemies off the plateau which will give no credits.

Continue the level and doing the scaring away of the birds aswell which opens the door where the gold credits are and the waterfallswitch etc. etc.

When finishing the level and all is done correctly, you'll get 100.000/110.000 credits. :)

That's what I did. Much better method then the original post. Much quicker.

That's what I did. Much better method then the original post. Much quicker.

It might be quicker, but i got tired in my R2 finger after the first wave of spawning enemies. :p

I went back to the OP's idea.

Then i didn't have to do any platforming or thinking really, just run back and forth.

I only had 440k after completing the game though, i don't know if that's because i suck or because i found everything i needed quicker than other people.

However, the platinum is now mine.

It might be quicker, but i got tired in my R2 finger after the first wave of spawning enemies. :p

I went back to the OP's idea.

Then i didn't have to do any platforming or thinking really, just run back and forth.

I only had 440k after completing the game though, i don't know if that's because i suck or because i found everything i needed quicker than other people.

However, the platinum is now mine.

ha i only had 330k after getting everything in the game finished... which is why i ended up finding the farming strategy in the first place, because i had to do alot of it lol

I just like it because its very easy, and since your health regenerates, you pretty much cant die, unless you absolutely arent paying any attention to the game whatsoever and your reading posts like this. lol

• 2 weeks later...

I finished the game last night and my farming strategy was similar to others and used the the first part of the Vista cliffs level. After the cut scene with the bridge, I ran back to the first platform that you start on and select the magna/magnet boots and do a power charge (press circle), this will kill all four robots in close vicinity and just repeat this as they respawn. It saves the ache on the fingers with either fighting or R2 power arm throw.

After about 40,000 points here, the robots only spawn in 1's and 2's so just finish the level normally and each time you have about 60k credits for about 10mins of work. Just rinse and repeat. I had 600,000 after completing the game and farmed the rest in about 45mins.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Okay, heres just a little farming strategy i found to make it so you technically never even have to leave level 2 (zone 1) of the jungle.

beat the level as you normally would, break all the golden mushrooms (they drop gold coins) and punch the well with your power arm before going into the cave area (will make tons of worms drop into the cave and killing them = cash) but dont exit the level after doing this

if you go to where the exit is, the gaurds will spawn, killing them all will make the last one drop 5 or 6 gold coins

now go up to the area you unlocked using coop, use the nanotech arm, and kill the 3 enemies, and pick up the gold coins

run back to the cave area, enter it, and exit it...all the gaurds will respawn, and the coop area gaurds will also respawn, so you can kill them and get the gold coin bonuses from them... can make around 10-15000 or so every go, i havent got the numbers quite yet, i just found it, and have done it 4 times so far and they keep respawning. Your health also refills every time you enter and exit the cave, so theres never a worry about dieing and losing cash

in my opinion, much faster than exiting the level and coming back every time for 50k. you can just rack up the cash without ever leaving.

EDIT: Im getting a steady 12,500 every time entering and exiting the cave. takes about a minute or less to get this much, especially if you kill all the gaurds with the upgraded part thrower. 1 hit kills.

This worked like a charm and I got the Blingbot trophy in just over and hour and still had time to take my dog out for a short spin ;)

Other strategies might pay off better, but this you can almost do with your eyes closed, so thank you for posting.

• 3 weeks later...

Great idea, Made getting this trophy very easy and less stressful

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...