XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2011, 11:38 AM   #81
Grafinenko

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   Silver Submission   1,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

just a quick question, can you collect all trophies in playing in coop with a friend ?
Old 01-29-2011, 04:01 PM   #82
Yoda91192

Send a message via AIM to Yoda91192 Send a message via Skype™ to Yoda91192

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grafinenko View Post
just a quick question, can you collect all trophies in playing in coop with a friend ?
Yes'sir you most certainly can.
READ PLEASE: I've officially moved back to Xbox. I'll be getting a PS4 later down the line. My account being banned for no reason at all left a sour taste in my mouth so that helped with my decision. I'll still be active on these forums so no biggy. Happy Hunting!

P.S. If you also have an Xbox, feel free to add me.

Gamertag: Icromatiickzz

Look in the spoiler tag for my Exophase card.
Old 01-30-2011, 05:54 AM   #83
Nave

I've got a question for whoever can answer..

So I just spent the last hour playing online co-op with a friend, and after he got off I decided to play solo to farm some coins.. just to find I don't have a save. Is your co-op save separate from your solo save, or did I mess up somewhere?

Old 01-30-2011, 06:14 AM   #84
Yoda91192

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nave View Post
I've got a question for whoever can answer..

So I just spent the last hour playing online co-op with a friend, and after he got off I decided to play solo to farm some coins.. just to find I don't have a save. Is your co-op save separate from your solo save, or did I mess up somewhere?
If your referring to not having a gamesave in the save data folder, Spare Parts gamesave is connected to the Game itself, so as long as you have the game on your Ps3, you'll have the save, I hope that made sense =/
READ PLEASE: I've officially moved back to Xbox. I'll be getting a PS4 later down the line. My account being banned for no reason at all left a sour taste in my mouth so that helped with my decision. I'll still be active on these forums so no biggy. Happy Hunting!

Old 01-30-2011, 06:26 AM   #85
Nave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda91192 View Post
If your referring to not having a gamesave in the save data folder, Spare Parts gamesave is connected to the Game itself, so as long as you have the game on your Ps3, you'll have the save, I hope that made sense =/
Actually now that I re-read it it makes sense, but it still doesn't explain where my save is..

But when me and my friend stopped playing, we had 4/5 of the action parts, then when I went to play solo I only had my arms, and they weren't upgraded.. what's up with that?

Last edited by Nave; 01-30-2011 at 06:33 AM.
Old 01-30-2011, 06:47 AM   #86
Yoda91192

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nave View Post
Actually now that I re-read it it makes sense, but it still doesn't explain where my save is..

But when me and my friend stopped playing, we had 4/5 of the action parts, then when I went to play solo I only had my arms, and they weren't upgraded.. what's up with that?
Mhmm, I guess since you guys share the credits, it wouldnt count if you guys go half & half on the upgrades, But my question to you is, Did it affect everything you did? Like do you have to do all the missions all over?

Old 01-30-2011, 07:44 PM   #87
lukey52

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar   Community Gaming Event Platinum   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Silver Road Map Submitter   Gold Submission   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 11 (more» ...)

Please use the stuck guide if you have any queries about this game and it's trophies.

*Thread Closed*
Closed Thread

Tags
platinum, spare parts, trophy guide, yewjhin, yewjhin86