How/where to buy this game?

Mikek1107

Rather strange....

However, there is a workaround.

The error that it’s giving is telling you that you can’t download the unlock because you don’t have the trial installed…. However, there is no option to download the trial….

If you go to the computer version of the store, it does give you the opportunity to download the free trial. Once ‘bought’ you can retrieve it from the downloads list on the PS3 – If you now go back to the game page (on PS3) it gives you the option to buy it.

Annoying bug to say the least, however, the game is definitely still purchasable :)

Link to Store Page

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Rather strange....

The error that it’s giving is telling you that you can’t download the unlock because you don’t have the trial installed…. However, there is no option to download the trial….

If you go to the computer version of the store, it does give you the opportunity to download the free trial. Once ‘bought’ you can retrieve it from the downloads list on the PS3 – If you now go back to the game page (on PS3) it gives you the option to buy it.

Annoying bug to say the least, however, the game is definitely still purchasable :)

Link to Store Page

Thanks for the workaround mate! I noticed last night it was giving me the message saying it was unavailable as I didn't have the trial. Will try this :)

EDIT: On the link you posted it still says 'not available for purchase' but it does have a 'try demo' button. Is that the way to go about getting the trial version? And then I should be able to purchase the full version, yeah?

Edited by PhoenixBeard

• 2 years later...
Rather strange....

Link to Store Page

Thank you bro!

your method works for me , there's a good discount for this game! :applause: