Worst game ever? Yes or no?

louk76

sry ppl for my language but i am so annoyed of how low quality this fkn game is. if there is anyone that doesn't play it for the easy trophies he's a big liar. This game not only should be free but we should get paid for playing this shit. Damnation is soooo much better!

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/louk76.png

Edited by louk76

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There are games which are a lot worse, but there are games which are a lot better. Its pretty fun until near the end, but then it becomes a bit annoying and repetative. I didn't like that the game was too short, but I'm also happy that it wasn't too much longer as the variety in gameplay was pretty limited!

• 2 weeks later...

i took the plunge, and being 1 blingbot trophy away from a plat, i can safely say, it's not a good game, but not the worst by any stretch. I've played "better" quality games that I had significantly less fun playing.

It's a low end platformer, with low end price, but with retail like trophies. So what's the problem?

I just finished the game and although repetitive at times, I quite liked it and feel as if I got my moneys worth..

I have played other easy games and the worst so far is NCIS, which was much easier and very boring to play. Megamind was also easier than this one and much more repetitive..

It´s not the best I´ve played but far from the worst.. And on PSN "Planet Minigolf" is the worst I´ve tried and I can´t be bothered to play it ever again and simply deleted it from my collection.. Luckily it never made my main PSN ID, so I don´t have to be reminded of that game.. ;-)

Cheers

• 3 weeks later...
sry ppl for my language but i am so annoyed of how low quality this fuckin game is i m gonna puke. if there is anyone that doesn t play this game for the easy trophies he s a big liar. omg, this game not only should be free but we should get paid for making us play this shit. and i finish with this: fuck u ea and fuck u psn for publiishing the worst game ever and puting gold and silver trophies that normally u have to play 2 or 3 other good games to obtain.............

I agree...Played it just for the trophies.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

It's not the worst game ever, but it certainly is horrible. A bad game is forgivable, but the developers were obviously completely disinterested when making this. The low price doesn't justify it either, I got Sound Shapes for ~€10 from the PSN store and that was a fantastic game, and I could go and pick up any one of 50 or so games secondhand from stores or online for €15 or less that would also be way better than this. This game was a complete waste of time. AVOID!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...