Call Me Ace Is Glitching On Me

iamdemon7

I had a similar issue with Dragons lair and Space Ace. So try this and see if it works.

1: Make sure, that you are not about to beat the game which would put you in a position that any other trophy could unlock. Deliberately die if you have to.

I found that sometimes trophies wouldn't unlock if you had also met the requirements for another trophy in the same run. Simply remove the chances for any other trophies to pop... so what I would suggest is this...

5 lives, Ace Mode...

Do NOT energise at the first scene, but then energise in every other scene, this will instantly remove any chance of you getting both Infantilized & Go Go Ace! Which are the ones which are most likely causing the problem.

This fixed an issue I had with trophies not popping on this game.

If this still doesn't work and you've tried everything...

2: Delete the game, redownload... try doing step 1 on your first playthrough of the 'new' download. (this fixed a troublesome trophy I had on dragons lair).

• 5 months later...

Man, this trophy must be glitched.

I have it set to 5 lives, Ace, Moves list on, as I did with the previous trophy

"Oh Captain!, My Captain!" and that popped on the first tr with the same settings (BT on Captain mode).

I used save/ load a couple times, but technically completed with 1 life. Not sure if that matters.

I also tried deleting my game save and starting over and it he same

Problem... No trophy! :(

Anyone have an ideas to try out? Thanks.

• 1 year later...

If anybody is still stuck on this trophy, I also had the same problem. I received 'Go Go Ace' trophy first but 'Call me Ace' would not popup after multiple play throughs.

Solved the problem by deleting the save data, game data (if think), and re-downloading the game. Then played the game again in Ace mode, 5 lives, and purposely miss a energize part (I suggest the first since you don't have to hit anything) and it popped!