Glitch: "Infantilized"

VirgilUFO

I've all got all the trophies except "Borf Hunter" and "Infantilized." I've made 5 or 6 attempts for "Infantilized" and none have worked. The description only says to finish the game without energizing until the final round. Am I missing something? Does it need to be 3 lives or Ace level? I got "Go Go Ace" fine, so I don't know why I can't get "Infantilized."

Thanks in advance.

• 1 month later...

I'm also having this problem. Another thing is there are at least 4 points of the game where you MUST energise in order to survive. Perhaps this is only in a certain mode that this is the case and the game needs to be on another difficulty in order to let you pass these points? I counted at least 4 bits which resulted in death if you didn't energise so the trophy description doesn't exactly seem accurate. I was playing on cadet difficulty.

Sorry I just realised what an idiot I am. I clearly hadn't read your guide which explains the alternate options to escape having to energise. When I played this on other formats years ago I had no idea you could use alternate moves to avoid energising as such there are a lot of cool little differences...nice. Thanks for the guide Yoshi girl.