Now only 5$ in the US Store!

This^

The Stick of Truth is one of the most under-appreciated games of the last generation so if you haven't got it, then now is the time to get it :dance:.

Thanks for the advice. I have been thinking of buying it. I am not a hardcore south park fan. But I like the show a lot! I recently even bought the 5 mini figures of the stick of truth. (in fact mini wizard-cartman- is exactly like the one that came in the special edition of the game).

I will buy it.:):dance:

I've watched maybe 3 episodes of South Park in my life and don't even particularly like it (not that I ever gave it a good chance), but I don't know if I can pass this up for $5, especially considering it's on at least 6 custom lists. :think:

Edit: You know what, fuck it. Like herk said, I highly doubt this game is supposed to be 5 bucks right now. Plus it's only five bucks.

Almost bought it 3-4 weeks ago when it was on sale for $14.99. Glad I didn't so I can get it for $4.99. No reason not to buy it, you spend that much if not more on a sandwich.

Damn. That's actually a really good point, I think I can actually justify myself when I buy stuff like this now. I spend so much money over the course of a week by just eating on campus with friends.

• 3 weeks later...