What's your favourite part of the game.

Just finished my first play through.

As for a favourite part, of what is the funniest game ever. Hard to say.

Randy and the probing and abortion - pretty funny, but I love Randy.

First time I used Mr. Slaves special move.

First time Jimmy made me shit my pants.

• 4 weeks later...

Played the game 5 times and enjoyed every second of it.

The first time I came accross a quick travel point of Timmy, made me laugh so hard :rofl:

The game is just full of funny moments.

The only thing I missed was Towelie :think:

I just finished the game, and a few parts that stick out right now are:

The sex scene where you're battling with the gnomes while your parents are banging, especially the flying ballsack during the warlock fight.

Randy's abortion (the christmas music is the background was perfect)

The giant nazi fetus zombie boss (reminded me of Dan Barrows from Clock Tower, for anyone else as old as me who played SNES)

edit: oh yeah and randy's flying kick martial arts knockout of Mr. Mackey for no f-in reason at all

Edited by holicek

• 3 weeks later...
I just finished the game, and a few parts that stick out right now are:

The sex scene where you're battling with the gnomes while your parents are banging, especially the flying ballsack during the warlock fight.

Randy's abortion (the christmas music is the background was perfect)

The giant nazi fetus zombie boss (reminded me of Dan Barrows from Clock Tower, for anyone else as old as me who played SNES)

edit: oh yeah and randy's flying kick martial arts knockout of Mr. Mackey for no f-in reason at all

these were my thoughts exactly. That and the canadian border was pretty funny.

"OPEN THE GATE......oh, wait a sec, I'll do it"

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm playing this at the moment and so many things have made me laugh as I'm a massive South Park fan.

The part I have most loved so far though was when I was searching in Stan's bedroom and Tom Cruise is still in the closet and says he's not coming out :rofl: that is one of my top 5 favourite episodes of South Park so it had me in tears as I wasn't expecting it :D

• 3 weeks later...

Pretty much everything this game has to offer :D but mainly Mr.Slave and Kawaii Princess Kenny Chan (oh boy did I not expect to rehear that song. I remember hearing it in the show when the 'game of throne'' trilogy happened, that was the most hilarious thing ever)... I was basicaly dying of laughter at this point xD

I also laughed pretty hard at the missing person posters in the post office, I think the date they have is the last episode they were in airdates?

Just seeing att the littles details and cameo they put in this game is fun. It really shows that whoever was in charge loved the show. Like there's a fuckton metric of cameos and reference just in the closets in the kids's room.

And the comments characters are saying here and there. I loved it when Cartman said something like ''I grinded a kid's parent once and feed them to him'', reference Scott Tenorman.

And the songs you can hear here and there in the game. I laughed for 5 straight minutes when I hear Let's Fighting Love (the protect my balls song).

So yeah, basicaly everything xD

Edited by ChibiRico8

• 1 month later...

I don't really have a particular favourite scene or part as I thought the entire game was frickin' amazing and hilarious :D

If I had to say then any of the parts with Randy I suppose, specially when he dropkicks the fuck out of Mr. Mackey for no reason at all lol :applause:

The Mr. Slave part towards the end. That was equally disgusting and hilarious lol :D

All of Cartmans dialogue as usual.

The first time you fight Jimmy :D

And of course when you have to avoid been smacked head on by your dads hairy sack lmao :D

• 4 weeks later...

I almost lost it during the boss battle on the gnome quest. Fighting on the bed while your parents were screwing, then all of a sudden "BALLS!" and having to dodge your dad's giant swinging nutsack was hilarious. Honestly, there a ton of very funny moments & dialogue in this game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I laughed and loved the whole game, but I was expecting this.

I didn't realise that the Facebook updates would be so funny though, some of them generally made me laugh.

In the main game, Canada and the massive aborted Foetus spring to mind

• 1 year later...