Favorite buddy in the game?

Your favorite buddy in the game?  

109 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite buddy in the game?

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That one ability Cartman has that shoots flames out of his ass is the reason why I picked him. Simply put, this is an easy game, made only easier by his ability to wipe out an entire mob of enemies in one to two turns, max. I basically abused the Jew class' circum-scythe and Cartman's abilities as a one-two punch of devastation. Nothing even stood a chance.

Butters then Cartman. As a fighter, I loved Butters healing while I was just owning everyone, and he has some decent HP himself. He was the best buddy by far.

Cartman, as a mage we were just so damn overpowered together. His aoe is of the charts, and when combined with my mage's aoe, every non boss got owned on or at least almost the first try. Still he's so damn vulnerable when the enemy gets the drop on you and you don't manage to parry almost everything.

Edited by mugiwara84

• 2 weeks later...

I like Cartman the most for his fart attacks think they are awsome. But it really depends who you are facing. I think butters is a better 1 on 1 but Cartman is better for multiple enemies same as Stan. Will play this again in 6-12 months wait till hopefully forget some stuff to make it fun to go through again.

That one ability Cartman has that shoots flames out of his ass is the reason why I picked him. Simply put, this is an easy game, made only easier by his ability to wipe out an entire mob of enemies in one to two turns, max. I basically abused the Jew class' circum-scythe and Cartman's abilities as a one-two punch of devastation. Nothing even stood a chance.

Same here but I used the plagues ability, stacked x4 bleeding. Nobody stood a chance.

Cartman and then Butters for me. I'm nearing completion and no-one stands a chance in front of Cartman's ass!

Butters would be my second choice though, followed by Kyle, Stan, Jimmy and then Kenny. Kenny is only last as I'm going for the Do't Leave No Kid behind trophy so i don't want to risk him dying in battle.

This poll is pretty two-sided :p

I used Butters until I unlocked Cartman, then used him. His second fire attack (where he uses his arse) was massively OP and damaged everyone. I used all the others briefly, but found they were nowhere near as good. Jimmy and Kenny were useless, Stan was OK but a bit week, Kyle's hail of arrows was really powerful but extremely hard to time, and Butters was good for healing and OK damage, but not strong enough late-game. Cartman's ability to double eat was much better than Butters' Healing Touch, which stupidly he couldn't iuse on himself.