• 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

http://i.imgur.com/9uNRreI.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.
Edited by Terminator
Updated to modern standards.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beat the game last night with 65% done. That took about 20 hours. I got all the friends and chinpokomon and some of the other random achievements. I am going to do another playthrough to collect all the armor/weapons and I think that run will go somewhat faster. I expect to 100% after 2 full runs.

Not everyone is a platinum hunter most probably want to take there time so they don't forget anything and have to do another playthrough but I did a speed run-through my second time because I knew where everything was and it took me 10 hours 20 mins and my first was 22 hours

I'd say 10-15 hours if you wanted to destroy the fun of the game and just use a guide all the way through. A game like this, with it's pretty short play-time isn't one that you should use a guide through, not on your first play anyway. Inject a little more life in to it and make your first run a blind one.

Edited by Crimson Ridley

It took me 25. First time through I didn't look at the trophies and I did every quest there is and just enjoyed the game. (15 hours) Second time through I used the guide on a speedrun and cleanup. (10 hours)

I'm sure it could be done in 15ish if you just wanted to blaze it for the platinum!

I finished the game in 15 hours looking in every corner I could find myself and looting every item. I tried doing as much as I could before the guide was out. It took me around 10 hours the second play through following a collectible guide.

I voted 11-15 hours since I averaged between both of my play through's to be 12.5.

Very few people are going to play this game incredibly quickly to get all the trophies. I got the platinum in about 25 hours or so, but also had to redo a large part of the game because I missed 1 missable item on the spaceship. If you just follow the missable collectables guide, then you can easily get the platinum in 16-20 if you get the missable trophies as well. Not hard, and really not long for an RPG.

My first playthrough, I mopped up around 80% of the trophies with minimal assistance from the guide, and lots of exploring. That was about 15 hours. I still need to finish up my second playthrough for the Clothes Whore trophy. There's 2 different takes you could spin on this, and that's whether you are following a guide, and using saves to your advantage to get everything in one go, OR if you are enjoying the game on your own and saving the guide run for further runs (it seems as though many people are voting this way).

As such, it's going to probably be about 20-25 hours for me in the end, but, for the trophy hunters, you could realistically get this all done in about 10 hours if you strictly followed a guide for a one playthrough go.

I'd recommend enjoying the game first, but I know some people like the leagues on here and such for all those quick and easy trophies, so it does work out for both crowds.

16 to 20 hours

But to be honest I don't get people who use a guide in their 1st walkthrough... Well, I don't enjoy a game when I have to follow something. Maybe they do. But yeah, technically you can plat it in 12-16 hours.