Platinum Difficulty Rating

Rate the platinum difficulty  

254 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the platinum difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://i.imgur.com/qh2g7UB.png

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
  5. Vote with honesty and integrity.
Edited by Terminator
Updated to modern standards.

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3/10 also. Easy game but the plat could easily be dodged with all those missables! I spent 15 hours enjoying the first play through and did a 10 hour speedrun/cleanup on my second while using the guide.

I'd give it a 3.

I did it with no real guides, no equipment guide, just by myself, beyond a few friends from the friends list, nothing was complicated at all. Very simple plat.. but a large bit of missables in the game. Game was also a touch buggy, but nothing major for me beyond a few resets due to freezes.

Voted this a 2. Very easy plat. Got this done with one playthrough and just saved often in case I missed something. The trophy guide helped out a ton, specifically with the missable collectible items. Got this done in ~14 hours

Game itself was very good. Enjoyed it a lot since I love south park. Very short to be honest, was expecting it to be at least a 20-25 hour adventure.

A 1/10 for me since the game is not hard at all, all the trophies are very easy IMO. The only problem would be the missable collectibles which are not that hard to miss if you are thorough or follow the guide. Either way it doesn't add to the difficulty. You can beat the game in well under 15 hours. It took me 13 hours to plat it and I was messing around for some of it

Going to have to go with 2/10. I don't have plat yet, but I just finished the game on the hardest difficulty setting (which you don't even have to do for the platinum) and the game itself is still piss easy. Only a few boss fights gave me trouble and even then, since there's no trophy for playing on hard, you can skip that.

The only thing to worry about are missable collectibles, which isn't hard, and not having your buddy be dead at the end of a battle, which also isn't hard since the game autosaves regularly. You just need patience, a solid guide, and multiple save files to fall back on in case you fuck up.