Clyde's tower glitch

Hey I had this problem but it eventually worked out. My friend had same problem and wondering if many other people had it too. When you are at Clyde's base where you fight Craig with the 3 cows in cages. I won the fight it loaded but the screen stayed black. I could hear stuff going on in the background. Could push select and bring up my stats. Could push start to bring up menu and pretty sure was moving around too but no way to actually tell. Had to fight him 3 times for it to finally load. Only needed face off so was getting annoyed but had a hard save before I talked to Kyle so wasn't to worries. I was the Jew when this happened but I beat it already to get two girls one stick and outpatient and made a hard save then loaded it to get face off. The. That's where I had all this trouble. So anyone else having this problem? If so anyone know what causes it and how to fix it?

Anybody have a problem with when u go fight clyde and u win goes to a loading screen all black and doesnt do anything I have deleted the game off my psn and game data. Still happens when i load the save. I bought my copy off the psn store. Any suggestions?

I am still having the problem how did u get past it? I want to finish this game.

Anybody have a problem with when u go fight clyde and u win goes to a loading screen all black and doesnt do anything I have deleted the game off my psn and game data. Still happens when i load the save. I bought my copy off the psn store. Any suggestions?

I am still having the problem how did u get past it? I want to finish this game.

Yeah, I've had this happen to me twice actually. It's VERY easy to avoid though. All you have to do is press :start: from the loading screen (Yeah, the pause menu comes up from the load screen) and load another save. Weird glitch but it works.

Same thing happened to me, even told ubisoft about it, but they said it should have been fixed in the day one patch. You can fix it by switching party members, how I did it anyway. Kinda forces the game to load properly.

Hey man thanks for this will let my friend know

I had this same issue with Cartman as my party member, the game stalled on the loading screen and while I could hear the audio I had a black screen.

Loading up the checkpoint save before the fight with Craig and switching to Kyle as my party member worked fine and the game proceeded properly after beating the boss battle again.

I'm not sure if it was an issue with Cartman specifically or that it was always going to glitch on me the first time regardless of which party member I had.

For what it's worth if you had Cartman as your buddy for the fight switch him out for Kyle (or one of the others) and report back.

• 2 weeks later...

I had to search this. There is actually a help topic for this glitch on the obsidian message forum. YOU CANNOT beat craig with Cartman in your party. You can beat the fight with anyone else. You just cannot have Cartman in your party. Bit.of an odd glitch. I can confirm as I have been through the same fight now with every other party member. Good luck everyone.

Happened to me I installed the patch and selected a new buddy, Butters, instead of who I was using which was Cartman. Really fucking annoying though.... I now am a victim of the All Friends glitch, I have 120 friends and no damn trophy. I made Clyde a friend in the beginning so thats not a workaround. I don't know what to do.

• 2 weeks later...