It's killing me.

Told myself I would not buy a new game with the backlog we've got going, but I'm dying to play this game. $60 US. Ouch. This is the kind of game that I would like to pay $10 or less for. So tell me, should I drive to the store today and pay $60 for this or wait. Yes, I know it is funny as hell and I will laugh my a$$ off. That's why it's killing me.

Question: Do you love South Park?

If you answer yes then you should play it, if you answer no or are indifferent then don't.

It is as simple as that :p

I wasn't going to get it since I have enough games to play but I caved and got it since so many reviews said it is hilarious and I would imagine the longer I wait to play it the more likely it will be spoiled

Personally I'd find a live stream on twitch and go from their. Upto there is censorship in the game so It won't be as hilarious, but judging from what harry is saying still funny. Looking at the guide their is a tonne of missable trophies whether that will put you off I don't know :confused:. Really tbh agree with what mulli has said ;)

I loved it, and as a huge south park fan, it was well worth it.

That aside... if you're not into south park, or you're not a fan of the really off humor that they use, I'd avoid it, because there is quite a bit in this game that could haunt your dreams..

But I thought it was great.

Told myself I would not buy a new game with the backlog we've got going, but I'm dying to play this game. $60 US. Ouch. This is the kind of game that I would like to pay $10 or less for. So tell me, should I drive to the store today and pay $60 for this or wait. Yes, I know it is funny as hell and I will laugh my a$$ off. That's why it's killing me.

Unless you have to play this game right this minute, I'd say hold tight. It seems like recently all of the PS3 games that release now go on sale within the first few weeks of release. I would bet you'll see this going for around $40 in a weekly sale somewhere within a month or so.

• 1 month later...

I'm not a South Park fan at all...but my kid's buddy dropped it off for me to play. I was surprised how I much I have liked it. Not too big a fan of 'potty humor' although it doesn't offend me. But I was hooked when I dragonshouted Cartman's mom and she said 'Is that Spanish?'. I was laughing so much at that...that my wife had to come in and see what was so funny. I'm surprised at how much actually makes me LOL with this game...

I managed to pick this up for £18 and it is well worth that price tag. I haven't watched South Park for a while but now I want to catch up with the last few seasons. Some real laugh out loud moments.

The only issue I have is that I am playing the EU version which means I am a victim of some mad censorship decisions. It's not spoiling my enjoyment of the game though.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...