More Popular then John Lenon glitched?

I finished the game with a total friend count of 120 and it did not pop? has this happened to anyone else?

Yeah, I'm currently in that situation. Completed the game with 119 friends (120 if you count Clyde), and went and got Polly Prissypants "the next morning". Usually, right after, Polly will post a message about Cartman but I've yet to get it, so I think that's what's holding me back from getting the trophy. REALLY frustrating.

Does Clyde stay in your friends list? I can't remember if I friended him or not. I just finished 'The Bard' and he does not show up in my friends list. Is that absolute proof that I missed him, or does he take himself off your list when he gets banished and pissed at you?

He does not stay in your friends list. He is the only friend in the game that does not. You have to talk to him before Cartman. Some people even say you have to push select too before you talk to Cartman.

Yeah, I'm currently in that situation. Completed the game with 119 friends (120 if you count Clyde), and went and got Polly Prissypants "the next morning". Usually, right after, Polly will post a message about Cartman but I've yet to get it, so I think that's what's holding me back from getting the trophy. REALLY frustrating.

Make sure you have cartman in your party while trying to press X on miss prissy pants. Keep him with you and you should get a message once you leave his house

I strictly followed the guide and talked to Clyde before Cartman, and even pushed Select to make sure he was on my list. I got one message from him the whole game "Fuck you, New Kid! Things were fine until you showed up. I'll get you back for this, I swear!" and I guess that's when he deleted me?

I've gotten all of the miss-able characters, and everyone else (120 total excluding Clyde), and the trophy did not pop up for me. I've loaded the last checkpoint before getting the last friend multiple times, and it still isn't popping up. I'm not sure what else to do ... so annoying since I just want to put this game away. Two completions is enough for me.

Does anyone have a solution they figured out? I kept a save before my last friend just in case there is a trigger to it. So far nothing has helped me ... walking around, reloading checkpoints, reloading the whole game, syncing servers, etc.

I strictly followed the guide and talked to Clyde before Cartman, and even pushed Select to make sure he was on my list. I got one message from him the whole game "Fuck you, New Kid! Things were fine until you showed up. I'll get you back for this, I swear!" and I guess that's when he deleted me?

I've gotten all of the miss-able characters, and everyone else (120 total excluding Clyde), and the trophy did not pop up for me. I've loaded the last checkpoint before getting the last friend multiple times, and it still isn't popping up. I'm not sure what else to do ... so annoying since I just want to put this game away. Two completions is enough for me.

Does anyone have a solution they figured out? I kept a save before my last friend just in case there is a trigger to it. So far nothing has helped me ... walking around, reloading checkpoints, reloading the whole game, syncing servers, etc.

im in the same situation :( i have 119 (120 if you count clyde) and i have the same FU NEW KID message. found my last few friends post game, and still nothing :(

i wonder if clyde stays in your list. like when he defriends you , people who didnt have the glitch , is clyde on your list? there should be some way to check this? its strange that for some people the trophy dont pop up while they did the exact same thing to those who did get the trophy. there should be a reason no?

i wonder if clyde stays in your list. like when he defriends you , people who didnt have the glitch , is clyde on your list? there should be some way to check this? its strange that for some people the trophy dont pop up while they did the exact same thing to those who did get the trophy. there should be a reason no?

On my file where I got the trophy, Clyde is not on my list.