Can't Find Japanese Version

lerodemmy

As an English-speaking American, finding the game on the Japan PS Store is quite difficult. I tried searching in English and that doesn't work. I tried Google Translate to figure out how to spell "Sound Shapes" in Japanese, but the symbols it gave me do not appear on the Japanese keyboard. Is there an easy way to find the game?

Try this link and let me know if it works:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0/%e3%82%b5%e3%82%a6%e3%83%b3%e3%83%89%e3%82%b7%e3%82%a7%e3%82%a4%e3%83%97/cid=JP9000-CUSA00154_00-SOUNDSHAPES00000?EMCID=jGM0002709-00001

This way you should be able to log into your JP account on the webstore, buy it there and then go on your PS4 to download it.

Try this link and let me know if it works:

https://store.playstation.com/#!/ja-jp/%e3%82%b2%e3%83%bc%e3%83%a0/%e3%82%b5%e3%82%a6%e3%83%b3%e3%83%89%e3%82%b7%e3%82%a7%e3%82%a4%e3%83%97/cid=JP9000-CUSA00154_00-SOUNDSHAPES00000?EMCID=jGM0002709-00001

This way you should be able to log into your JP account on the webstore, buy it there and then go on your PS4 to download it.

Oh, lol. That makes sense. Thanks!

Does the link go to the base game or is it the bundle with all the dlc? For some reason I was thinking I wouldn't have to buy all the dlc again. :p

I bought the base game for the US stack and I got all the DLC trophies in the autopop :think: unless you are playing it all over again of course, in which case you'd need the DLC, yes.

Thanks T, I'll check them out when I get home. The last time I got on the JP store on my phone I liked to have never got it back to normal since it saves everything. :p Just to be sure, that is just for my Japanese account and then for the others I'll use a Hong Kong and EU account right?

Edit: @Morg - I got the game from :ps+: on my main American account and bought all the dlc so have the Ps4, PS3 and vita versions at 100%. I was going to get the other three Ps4 version sometime before THL8 starts but have never really bought anything using an account from a different region besides some free AC dlc from the Hong Kong store so want to make sure I don't screw anything up or buy something I don't have to. I don't want to play it again though, just auto pop. :)

Edit 2: I see now, you did the EU version and bought the US version but only needed the base game. I thought I had read that somewhere that dlc trophies would pop along with everything else even if you hadn't bought it for that region but after reading the FAQ again I confused myself where it had links to the dlc. So I'll just need to buy the base game from the other regions and not the whole package, right? Sorry, I know that's confusing.

Edited by Shanehi185

Q: Will I need to purchase DLC again for 100% in other regions?

A: Depends. When you autopop, any DLC trophies will autopop too. If you want to do them legit, you'll need to purchase them again.

That's from the stickied FAQ. While it doesn't say it clearly, it basically states that you only need to buy the base game if you are autopopping. I bought the complete bundle from my store (EU) and 100%d it, then I bought the base game only from US store and everything popped. Therefore you'll only need the base game from the other regions, yes.

That's from the stickied FAQ. While it doesn't say it clearly, it basically states that you only need to buy the base game if you are autopopping. I bought the complete bundle from my store (EU) and 100%d it, then I bought the base game only from US store and everything popped. Therefore you'll only need the base game from the other regions, yes.

Oh my.... Why didn't I know this before....

Just paid for the whole package on my Hongkong store...

But I still don't have the Japan version...

Now it's just a matter of "legit or pop-it" :)

That's what confused me, i remebered it said the dlc would auto pop but then when I looked again I seen it also linked the dlc's for the Japan and Hong Kong stores along with the base game so I wanted to be sure. Thanks again. :)

Edited by Shanehi185

• 1 month later...