Even More DLC coming.

Tidders93

Okay,

So they really are trying to get about 100 silvers.

Tweet from a user:

@AnxietyGamer: @soundshapes Anymore DLC planned or is the Hohokum pack the last one? Love these silver trophies, just don't want to have to reinstall.

@soundshapes: @AnxietyGamer We're not quite done yet!

At least they will have funding for another game in the future.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i honestly don't see an issue with this... trophy limit problem my ass... look at U3, with dlc they did 105 trophies... eventually the trophy limit was broke bc of U3... whose to say they wont break it further... the way i see it is money talks n bullshit walks...

I don't think the trophy limit was broke because of U3, and I wouldn't be surprised if they had different criteria for games that have a plat and ones that don't. Regardless, U3 still has way less total DLC trophies compared to Pinball Arcade.

• 2 weeks later...

It's not an issue of total trophy limits but rather how many DLC packs a game can have. Any given game can have up to 15 DLC trophy packs before it reaches the limit, regardless of how many or few trophies were in said DLC. Pinball Arcade reached the 15 DLC limit and a JP Vita game called Ciel no Surge had to have a second trophy list dedicated to DLC packs because they reached the 15 DLC limit before they were done releasing packs (between the two lists, it has a total of 24 packs thus far and it's still going).

Ciel no Surge List

Second Ciel no Surge List

Fun Fact: Between those two lists, Ciel no Surge has 2790 points. Sound Shapes is one more DLC pack away from beating that, though it also got a head start of about 1000 points since it was a plat game instead of a PSN 100%.

Edited by Walt the Dog

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...